Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-07-2023, 09:22 AM   #1

GM pro grade trailering

I have a 2023 GMC 2500 with the prograde trailering system and am considering installing the tire pressure sensors on my fifth wheel so I can monitor the tire temperature and tire pressure from the trucks display. Does anyone know the diameter of the hole for the valve stems on the Jayco 15” aluminum load range E wheels so I order the correct valve stems. Also has anyone done this?
hyperactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 02:14 PM   #2

My 2020 GM truck came with a set of 4 for a trailer but I'm not installing them until it's time for new tires and I'll keep using the crappy BMPRO ones until then. I'd believe the GM OEM ones will fit nearly any wheel by the looks of mine. Your GM dealer could give you a definite answer.
ARoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 04:09 PM   #3

I have the ones that came with my 2021 Silverado 2500HD installed. I remember them to be a standard valve stem size. Having the ability to monitor these numbers on your truck screen is great. Best of all, there is no need for another monitor on your dash or an open APP on your phone. Since they have to remove and remount your tires, it is a good opportunity to have the tires balanced.
SLGoff is offline   Reply With Quote