Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #1

Cool Jayco customer service follow up from Ranger

I received the wrong color curtian for the bedroom in our 24fbs. Jayco shipped the curtian in white but I did not notice it untill I was doing the install. Installing would have gone well if the curtian had been the beige color that matched the others. Since my warranty ended in September 2012 with Jayco and they honored my first request out of (warranty) I thought just live with the white curtain in the bedroom. I made the call anyway to customer service and they sent the right color and did not ask me to do a return. I now have a white 24fbs bedroom curtain passanger side of travel trailer free to any one out there. Iam not sure about shipping price. I think its the right thing to do and Jayco Iam sure would approve. Jayco for me has been good to work with. I dont know how to work it out on the forum but maybe someone could advise. I will be back on the forum latter this weekend but will go ahead and post.

Ranger

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 Extended Cab 4X4 5.3 V8
Six Speed with Tow Package
2011 Jayco 24FBS
Equalizer Hitch 10,000
apachepup24fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
Site Team

Moved from new members forum. You might try posting in the "Parts and accessories for sale" forum to try and give away the curtain. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with Jayco.
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote