Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-05-2021, 02:07 PM   #1

Jayco Rally 2022?

Hello Forum members,
My name is Tony and my wife Ronda live in western Kentucky. We love our 2020 Jayco 24MBH and are interested if Jayco holds any rallies? If you have any information for this topic could you please reply. If enough of us are interested maybe Jayco could get on board and help create some (if it needs to be "created").
MrT61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:40 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT61 View Post
Hello Forum members,
My name is Tony and my wife Ronda live in western Kentucky. We love our 2020 Jayco 24MBH and are interested if Jayco holds any rallies? If you have any information for this topic could you please reply. If enough of us are interested maybe Jayco could get on board and help create some (if it needs to be "created").
The JAYCO JAYFARI CLUB disbanded about 3-4 years ago due to the lack of participation.
Old 10-06-2021, 05:53 AM   #3

Maybe with all the new interest in RV's and new RVers it could start up again. We attended a rally for popups when we had one was a great time. Felt a bit out of place as we had a Coachmen and everything else was Coleman. I know that there are rallies out there for other brands in fact our previous brand have about three rallies a year at different locations so everyone can try and get there.
Jolvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 07:43 PM   #4

I'm totally down for a rally! Always see these Grand Design rallies on YouTube that look amazing! Unfortunately, I'm partial to Jayco and would love to have a rally! Being in AZ, I would travel to Middlebury, IN to participate!
BobKel429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 08:10 PM   #5

Look into FMCA they have great Rallies with seminars etc and their club also has great benefits that are included or a greatly reduced rates.

Family Campers and Rv'rs is another good club.
Old 10-11-2021, 09:07 PM   #6

I think it would be fun and interesting to have at least regional rallies with other Jayco owners….a lot can be learned at that level and meet a lot of fellow owners….I attempted to see if there was interest in central VA area but received none….wether one would be successful otherwise just not sure….I attended a lot of regional montana rallies before I owned a Jayco and enjoyed all of them….I wish Jayco rallies existed…..
2018 Pinnacle 36KPTS

Sola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 05:40 AM   #7

That sounds like fun I would be totally down to do a rally I have never been to one let's get people on board
Rdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 06:14 AM   #8

In this day and time I believe one of the major difficulties of organizing a rally would be the finding of a campground that would have enough sites and be willing to hold them for a group …and have the facilities for meeting, etc if there were rainy weather…it seems all campgrounds are mostly full even a year or more ahead….I have been a wagonmaster for 12 years for a group of ten and this year was very difficult just for that number of campers much less 40-50 or so…nowadays most every campground wants immediate deposits and commitments even if the event is 10-12 months later….it’s certainly not as easy for large groups to get together as it used to be..even just 3-4 years ago….but it would still be nice to have a regional rally if possible….
2018 Pinnacle 36KPTS

Sola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 06:44 AM   #9

Maybe we can figure somewhere out if we can get a group help get things started and do it now that would be great at least worth a try
Rdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 07:09 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sola123 View Post
In this day and time I believe one of the major difficulties of organizing a rally would be the finding of a campground that would have enough sites and be willing to hold them for a group …and have the facilities for meeting, etc if there were rainy weather…it seems all campgrounds are mostly full even a year or more ahead….I have been a wagonmaster for 12 years for a group of ten and this year was very difficult just for that number of campers much less 40-50 or so…nowadays most every campground wants immediate deposits and commitments even if the event is 10-12 months later….it’s certainly not as easy for large groups to get together as it used to be..even just 3-4 years ago….but it would still be nice to have a regional rally if possible….
That's why most Rallies are being held at Fairgrounds or at a CG that has a specific Rally area. It is an expensive proposition since you need a deposit up
front and you also need to schedule around Fairs and the other activities that FG host. Somebody also has to carry group liability insurance etc. The company that used to manage the Starcraft, Jayco, Hitchhiker as well as other clubs is getting out of the business totally after next summer.
Old 10-20-2021, 03:25 PM   #11

Possible Rally Sites

Look at NASCAR tracks for possible locations. I know there is a huge campground just outside of the Charlotte, NC race track. The NY State Fairgrounds has about a 300 site campground, most with full hookups.
RallyAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 03:28 PM   #12

Rally

I am holding a rally for Jayco Melbourne’s in Waco Texas, April 25 to 28, 2022. Our Melbourne page was wanting one, so I stepped forward and created one. That’s the only way it is going to get done. I hope we have a good turn out. I suggested the next rally can be held in someone else’s hometown for the year after. Any Melbourne owners, especially the sprinter is welcome to join us.
LindaInTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 03:57 PM   #13

Where is the melbourne page you are referencing?
PAL70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 04:51 PM   #14

Melbourne group

Facebook page called Jayco Melbourne Owners Club.
Old 10-21-2021, 12:31 PM   #15
VKC

I’m all for it. I camped in Ohio when they were having a Grand Design group there. They were having a great time.
VKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 03:01 PM   #16

I'm in for any Jayco Class C rallies. I live in Texas and there are numerous rv sites that will work with Rallies.
Example is the KOA in San Antonio.
Wonder if Jayco has any home coming rallies?
McAdam1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 03:09 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAdam1017 View Post
Wonder if Jayco has any home coming rallies?
Nope. JAYCO dropped support many, many years ago. The Club continued to be run by RCMI which stopped being a sponsor several years ago when participation fell below sustainable levels. This is also the last year they are sponsoring the former STARCRAFT CLUB, now FAMILY and FRIENDS. It will be merging with Family Campers and RV'rs after this year's Rally.
Old 02-19-2022, 09:34 PM   #18

Jayco Melbourne Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAL70 View Post
Where is the melbourne page you are referencing?
Link to webpage removed due to do receiving "Potential Security Risk Warning" message when clicked on.
Old 02-19-2022, 09:38 PM   #19

The Melbourne Rally is in Waco, Tx April 25 to 28.

Link to webpage removed due to do receiving "Potential Security Risk Warning" message when clicked on.
Old 03-23-2022, 06:31 AM   #20

What about a group of us just “getting together” in Quartzsite, Az next year 2023? There is tons of room there, we could meet, discuss and maybe figure out a beneficial plan for Jayco, to have them at least test the waters, for getting the Jayco rally’s restarted? Worse case scenario, we get to meet like minded RVers and make a few friends?
StacyB is offline   Reply With Quote