Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-13-2020, 09:50 AM   #1

Middle Leveling Jacks

We have a 2019 Jayco Pinnacle and recently moved it to an RV Resort. When I used the auto leveler, the center leveling jacks won't come down. I've read the manual, looked through the forums here and can't seem to find anything relating to my problem. Any suggestions?
dadkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 10:07 AM   #2

Generally, when my center jacks won't deploy, I usually have a leveling error. Usually, one end or side is either too high or too low. I fix it by adding leveling blocks on the side that the jack has more travel. Good luck.

2021 Coachmen Freelander 29KB
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
NSA Ready Brute Elite II tow bar
Springhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:00 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadkins View Post
We have a 2019 Jayco Pinnacle and recently moved it to an RV Resort. When I used the auto leveler, the center leveling jacks won't come down. I've read the manual, looked through the forums here and can't seem to find anything relating to my problem. Any suggestions?
There have also been reports that the sensor, which is located in the underbelly, has come loose and will also cause the malfunction.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:45 AM   #4

If they are Lippert call them. They are great with customer service and assistance. A lot of them are working from home.
Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 05:26 PM   #5

If memory serves me when auto level is selected the green light on the control panel (on the door for the propane tanks) will flash until all of the jacks extend and the system shuts down. If the system shuts down before the center jacks extend the light will flash red. You should be able to pull up the leveling system info on the OneControl touch panel and see why the system shut down. There is a lot of good info in the Ground Control 3.0 owners manual that you can download off the LC1 website.

Springhook is on track about being out of level. It is best get the 5er level the best you can side to side before you start otherwise the system could shutdown to prevent too much twist to the frame. Again the OneControl panel will tell you (learned from personal experience).
Demco 18K Autoslide Hitch and Timbrens
2019 Ford F350 SB 6.7L Diesel (Gone)
Radar57 is offline   Reply With Quote

« Antenna | new 5r »