Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-08-2021, 04:11 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2021JayFlight28BHS View Post
As requested:
Excellent, I appreciate it greatly! Now to see if I can find one online from the part number. I've been looking for a separator like those for a while now.

Thanks,
Earl
Mopar_Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 04:28 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Earl View Post
Excellent, I appreciate it greatly! Now to see if I can find one online from the part number. I've been looking for a separator like those for a while now.

Thanks,
Earl
No prob, if you can’t find one, you could do almost the same with a couple of 5 pin relay.

Something like…. 30 on the relay is 12v constant power, 87 would go to marker light, and green or yellow from turn signal would feed 86, this way it would always be on unless the turn signal blinked and then it would be off…. But you could wire a second relay to make it blink at same time as vehicle.
Furrion Vision S 7” Rear and Side View Cameras
2021JayFlight28BHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 05:27 PM   #23

It looks like that product is from American Technology Components and is part number "AT-STL-001" or "AT-5TL-001"

Here's their web link: https://shop.atcomp.com/

If true, what was their price?
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 06:11 PM   #24

Yes... well sort of.... Our 32RL has a bad controller. We noticed on the way back from a trip that we no longer had the signal funtion. By the time I got home, I also had no tail lights. I checked all of the fuses, and even had my truck checked out. Problem is with the JaySMART module. Dealer has ordered the module, but, they are going to have to contact JAYCO, as they cannot seem to locate it on the 32RL. Apparently, this module does more than what they said. I also had no trailer brakes, so they must be connected somehow. We shall see what happens. Dealer has had the unit for 6 weeks now.
Spaceguy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 06:21 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclarke View Post
Did you ever find an answer to this? I have the exact same problem with my 2021 Whitehawk 32RL. Thanks
Dealer states that this has happened on 3 units that they sold in the last 3 weeks. THey ordered a replacment module, but, they are contacting Jayco to find out where the module is located. Apparently, Jayco puts them in different locations, even on the same model... In our case, we lost tail lights, and the electric brakes were not working... So much for safety... I hope the dealer gets this unit fixed soon they have already had it for 6 weeks and counting.
Old 12-16-2021, 01:12 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalman View Post
Where is this controler located...
Yes, on the 32RL it is located near the PD box, or under the drawer with all of the other extra wires. Mine is still at the dealer, and now they are trying to blame my truck. But, there is nothing wrong with the truck, otherwise, I would have problems with regular blinkers and brake lights on the camper, which all work fine. I am one of those that want the feature to work correctly. Next call will be to Jayco I guess.
Old 01-14-2022, 10:29 AM   #27

Smart Lighting not working on 2020 32RL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclarke View Post
Did you ever find an answer to this? I have the exact same problem with my 2021 Whitehawk 32RL. Thanks

Actually, not yet. Dealer said they changed out the controller (Once they found it), but still have the same problem. Just spoke with the owner of the dealership. Jayco told him that my camper doesn't have this.... Really strange, since I not only have the module, but, it worked for several months. Once I stated that, he went to talk with one of his techs that has been with him for several years. He stated that yes, it does have it, and to order another controller. Once it comes in, that tech will work the issue. So, waiting again for the part from Jayco. We shall see what happens.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:40 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceguy85 View Post
We too have this problem on our 2020 White Hawk 32RL. It worked going to the campground, but, did not work coming back. Jayco stated to take it to the dealer as it is still under warranty. Dealer is backed up until at least October 1st. Does anybody know where the controller / fuses are for that feature? Really would like to have that working.
Thanks,
Update: Found the controller, and the dealer changed it, but, still not working. The dealer told me that I do not have that feature, which is funny, since it used to work fine. He told me to contact Jayco, as they told him that our's does not have it. I did contact Jayco, and, long story short, we DO have it (I knew that), and will work with the dealer to get it fixed. Well, today, Jayco called me to let me know that the dealer found an open fuse, and after replacement, the lights are working again as designed. Strange for a system that the owner stated that I never had it. It shows you that the dealers do not even know what they sell.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:44 AM   #29

32RL SMART Controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalman View Post
Where is this controler located...
On the 32RL that I have, it is located below the coffee bar right bottom drawer. When you remove the bottom drawer, it is down in the mess of cables near the front of the cabinet. They changed it, but, it did not fix the issues. After getting JayCo involved, it was found to be a fuse near the front of the camper.