Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-25-2022, 12:01 PM   #1

New RV Dealer in town - Bish's

My local dealer, Hayes Trailer Sales in Longview Texas - recently sold out to Bish's. Bish's seems to be a fairly small chain of 19 dealerships scattered around the middle of the country.

I had pretty good experiences with Hayes; does anybody know anything about Bish's?
There's lots of advice and information in forums... sometimes it is correct. For example, all of my posts are made by a political appointee who got the job as a reward for contributions to my diesel bill.

2011 Jayco 28.5RLS; 2021 Chevy Duramax; Pullrite Superglide Hitch

RVhiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 12:48 PM   #2

I know 'Josh the RV Nerd' has a youtube web channel. His family business was Haylet RV and they sold out to Bish's RV. He's very happy with Bish it seems. I have a lot of respect for Josh - been watching him for years. I suggest you check it out.
Here is what he says about his youtube channel:

Hey everyone! I'm Josh the RV Nerd and welcome to Bish's RV! I began my journey into the world of RV'ing in 2009 when I began working for my family's business at Haylett RV. There I learned a great deal, started this channel, and began showcasing RV Reviews, Tips, Insights, ands News into the world of RVing and the Industry in General.
Our family made the choice to join with the team at Bish's RV at the end of 2021 & are now able to bring you expanded coverage and information on nearly every RV brand out there while continuing to bring you those tips, insights, and industry news & happenings!
So if you would like to learn more about RVs of all shapes and sizes from some midwestern dadbod dude cracking dad-jokes all day, then you're in the right place! So take care, stay safe, have fun, and Happy Camping everyone!
-Uncle Josh, the RV Nerd
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 04:20 PM   #3

I haven't had a lot of experience with Bish, but when our white Hawk was new, and we were headed to Ohio, the first night out the range faile to fire up. Looking on the internet, the nearest Jayco Dealer was Bish in Twin Falls ID.

I sent a message via their website describing the problem and someone answered the message before midnight stating to bring the rig by in the morning and they would have a tech look at it.

As stated, we did exactly that and the service manager came out and found the stove working but still gave the propane system a quick look, even crawling under the trailer.

If all Bish locations are like this, your new owners will most likely take care of you.

Murff

2015 White Hawk 20MRB (It's last year)
2017 F150 2.7 Eco Boost 3.73 Gears

Murff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 08:30 PM   #4

I needed a part for my Sons Lance TT that he couldn't find in FtWorth. We no longer have the discount on parts we had from Hayes for purchasing our Jayco from them. The part was way over priced to me but for some reason he won't buy from Amazon.
The parts people are all the same folks from Hayes & do give good service. However if we should decide to change rv I will now shop several dealers where as I would buy from no dealer but Hayes RV because of the great service for all these years.
poohbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 11:46 PM   #5

I had an awesome experiences with Bish's RV the DW and I just bought a 2022 Jayco Precept 36C from them, they treated us nice the salesman we had went far and beyond the call of duty, I had to call him a few times and he was off attending a wedding but he was still able to help.

They discounted their MH and paid our 5th wheel off and we still owe over 60k on it, also I retired out of the military and yes, they gave us a military discount. They are buying up a lot of RV dealership, they told me that they are going to put one up in the PNW area soon, we got ours from Meridian, ID so it was little over 500 miles from where I stay.

I would buy for them again if I had to but hopefully this will be the last one we buy in a long long time. The salesman said that they sold like 20 in a week and when we were there they had sold about 15 rv's that they had to get out that day.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote