Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #1

Phoenix kitchen faucet cartridge-Menard's

I recently had a leaking cartridge on the hot water side of my kitchen faucet handle in my 2010 24fbs. It is one of those high stem kitchen faucets and according to the TT paper work is made by Phoenix mfg. I tried new O rings but it still leaked I looked for replacement cartridges in 2 big box stores, hardware stores and RV suppliers to no avail. Went to a Menard's to look for a new faucet, stopped to look in the faucet parts dept and there was the cartridge per 2 in a pkg hanging on the shelf in the plumbing dept. Repair complete
Old 07-21-2013, 04:19 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Step View Post
I recently had a leaking cartridge on the hot water side of my kitchen faucet handle in my 2010 24fbs. It is one of those high stem kitchen faucets and according to the TT paper work is made by Phoenix mfg. I tried new O rings but it still leaked I looked for replacement cartridges in 2 big box stores, hardware stores and RV suppliers to no avail. Went to a Menard's to look for a new faucet, stopped to look in the faucet parts dept and there was the cartridge per 2 in a pkg hanging on the shelf in the plumbing dept. Repair complete
That's good to know, because they are opening a Menard's across the street from my fire station any day now. I've heard from some of the members here that a few RV parts/products are available at Menard's. Yay!!! Happy Camping, and thanks for sharing!!
pm1stnau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #3
Site Team

That is good info to file away. I have never seen parts for them except thru their website.

http://www.faucets.com/help/repair-and-care
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:28 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm1stnau View Post
That's good to know, because they are opening a Menard's across the street from my fire station any day now. I've heard from some of the members here that a few RV parts/products are available at Menard's. Yay!!! Happy Camping, and thanks for sharing!!
You will like the new store they have a little bit of everything. I was told by an ex-Menard's employee that the reason some parts like the faucet cartridge is found in the stores is because the owner/founder of Menard's travels from city to city in an RV dropping in on stores from time to time and that is part of the reason some parts can be found along with grocery items. I mentioned to my wife once that if we are in need of grocery items and see a Menard's we could always stop their for most of our items.