Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-29-2020, 09:01 PM   #1

Propane Fill sensor

Not new to camping but new to Jayco as of last August. I have the jayco command app which I use often for checking tanks, doing the slide and whatever else. I see it has a propane tank gauge but says its needs the sensor installed.

Does anyone know what sensor that can tell you the level of propane that works with this app ?
TMTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 09:03 AM   #2

Interested also
Camperdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 10:13 AM   #3

I have one from ace hardware. That’s a separate app. It works really well. There’s that I bet if you contact jayco they can tell you which actually sensors work. The one from ace just magnets to the bottom of the tank. It’s extremely accurate.
dalfaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 09:18 AM   #4

Link

https://www.amazon.com/AP-Products-0...51336139&psc=1

These are what you are looking for. Work well. They are available other places, I bought them from Amazon for ease of return, etc. if issues.

Note - they ship in manufacturer mode, you will need to press "link" button on them 6 times to get them out of that mode. Otherwise they will pair, but then will go to sleep and quit reading. Contacted BMPro and they were very helpful with that solution, just saving you the step. Directions are non-existent with the package.
SteelersFan is offline   Reply With Quote