Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-02-2016, 04:56 AM   #21
jsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldermike View Post
We will use the Raleigh location for some things such as the yearly inspection. For anything major Rural Hall is the place to be. They work closely together so you can pick either for service. I have had 2 issues resolved since purchase. Both cases resolved on the promise date and in both cases got a call next day to see if I was not simply satisfied but more than satisfied with the service. One issue on the road and I made a call and was talking to a tech within an hour and we resolved the issue. It was my fault but was treated like a customer who was about to make a purchase decision.
They understand customer service.

Good to know. We placed an order with them yesterday. They did not push lifetime warranty as a selling point which was a little surprising. So the wait is on. Early Christmas present would be a bonus. They were easy to work with and we did it over the phone since we knew what we wanted.
jsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 11:30 AM   #22

YES THEY ARE!!!! Congratulations to Coachlight RV in Carthage MO!!! So glad we bought our 1st TT from them!!!
Mmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 03:01 PM   #23

We will confirm that Coachlight RV, Carthage MO is and should be on the list.Just Great People to do business with.
Mikedebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:41 PM   #24

Happy and not surprised to see my dealer on the list, Guaranty, Junction City, OR. These folks conduct half a dozen free RV info seminars annually, and they've been nothing but cooperative in responding to my myriad questions regarding the TT they sold me. Additionally, they make semi-annual trips to no less than 3 Oregon cities, bringing over 75 various RV's with them on each trip, covering almost every RV category. Bravo Zulu Guaranty !
JEFF1963 is offline   Reply With Quote