Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-25-2015, 05:31 PM   #1

RVOne Superstore

Anyone ever purchase from them? If so what did you think? They quoted me a lot lower than the nearest dealer. If I buy through them can I still get warranty issues resolved with my local dealer?
BigT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 05:43 PM   #2

I bought mine from them .The dealer close to me was Albany RV in NY. They have many locations around the country. My take was that they are more "low price" oriented than after sale service. I got what I believe to be a good price, but they screwed up my initial order and after waiting two months for nothing I had to reorder it. They wouldnt return my calls and it was a frustrating experience. If you go with them, take the time to research everything you order and check it before you start waiting. Of course my experience with Albany RV doesnt mean it will be the same in Tampa for example.
rick danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 06:37 PM   #3

Bring the quote in to your dealer and see if they will match the price that's what I did saved me tbousands
Tdevito72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:23 PM   #4

I got my local dealer to match their price but only because I live so far from their nearest store. If I live a lot closer they would have blown my local dealers price out of the water. It's kind of crazy to me that a lot of the Jayco units are made in Idaho yet there isn't a direct dealer anywhere near the PNW.
Old 03-26-2015, 03:31 PM   #5

I thought all Jayco products are made in Indiana?

2015 White Hawk 20MRB (It's last year)
2017 F150 2.7 Eco Boost 3.73 Gears

Murff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:36 PM   #6

I was told a used unit I was interested in was in pristine shape only to drive 150 miles to see the slide had a major leak. I ended up buying a new camper from them (call me stupid).
Yes, they have the best price but you'll wait for months for any warrantee work. I just did the repairs myself.

Bottom line: best price but cross your fingers nothing goes wrong and take what they say with a grain of salt.
tawoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:45 AM   #7

I would take the quote to your local dealer as well and see if they can match or come close on the price. It is always better to buy local if you can.
slabat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:15 AM   #8

I live about a half hour from the Idaho factory. a lot of the smaller jay flights and the jay flight slx are made in Idaho. I bought a 33rlds and it was made in Indiana. They have had a Idaho factory for about 6 or so years.

Jayflight 2014 RLDS
2012 Ford F250 6.7 4x4
Idahoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:34 PM   #9

I purchased my current one from them. Got a good deal. Service, forget it. Took over a year to get a cabinet that had a big scratch in it when i purchased fixed.

I just ordered a new one. I am so not sure of it, I am not putting the 5th wheel hitch in till I purchase and take ownership of it. So far they "forgot two of my options". they "ate" that. I got a call a few weeks ago they "missed check a mandatory package box" they want me to eat that. Told them, that is not my problem. They can eat it. So we shall see when it comes in what happens. Wife and I are not very confident we will be getting a camper.
2015 Pinnacle 36 KPTS (traded)
2011 Superlite 298RES (traded)
Cfd225 is offline   Reply With Quote