Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-02-2024, 02:03 PM   #1

Television bracket help needed

Hi all, I am in the process of purchasing an Entegra Odyssey 29V, essentially the twin to the Greyhawk 29MV. My unit doesn't have a TV mounted in the bedroom and it's something I want to do. If ordered from the factory it comes with a bracket that replaces the center top cabinet door that will let you lift the TV out of the way to access the interior of the cabinet. I got the part number, 0323746 - that's just the bracket, it doesn't include the struts, strut brackets or cabinet catches. Jayco wants $260 just for the bracket. I searched everywhere online and can't find it on MorRyde's website or anywhere else. There was a post on the forum here with what looks to be the same bracket in an Alente with a photo showing part number 0246352. https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...nte-53835.html Has anyone every bought one of these from a vendor other than Jayco that doesn't require a pint of blood to purchase it? Or, does anyone know who the manufacturer is for the bracket. I doubt Jayco has their welding shop producing and powder coating them. Photos attached of what I'm looking for. I'm sure this bracket is used in more than just a couple motorhomes built by Jayco. I could fabricate something of my own but I like the way the TV flips up to allow use of the cabinet. I also figure that someone must have engineered it to survive life in an RV....I think. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
tv mount.jpg   tv mount2.jpg  
Captain Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 02:07 PM   #2

PM CarlParks

https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...nt-106707.html
Old 04-02-2024, 02:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post

That looks to be it, just that I'm a cheap Yankee who is trying to avoid paying $260 for a hinge and metal plate! The dealer is the one who quoted the $260 price just for the bracket. I should have included this as part of the original purchase but i only learned about the bracket after the deal was done. Thank you for posting though.
Captain Skip is offline   Reply With Quote