Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-10-2014, 08:48 PM   #1

Angry Thermaheat tank heater information

I have installed three thermaheat pads on my tanks. Did not even think about checking if they work. Closed the underbelly, upgraded the converter and finished all connections to a wall switch. Surprise, only one of them works. Went to the "manual" to seek a contact info. It is none existent. Nothing comes up through an online search. Called the phone number on a warranty card, got transferred few times and ended leaving a message. Nobody called back. Called the rv wholesaler who I bought it from and asked for the info to claim warranty on the item. Promised to call back, nothing. Made me so upset. Ended up ordering three new pads from Ultraheat, one is as much as three from Therma heat but it also has a double more watts and hopefully better reliability, my question is: does enybody have an info who manufactures Thermaheat pads? It would be much appreciated , Love to have a chat with them. Shouldn't bought this cheap stuff anyway, have a feeling that they are Chinese knockoffs of Ultraheat
Old 12-11-2014, 06:33 AM   #2

Would like to know what you think of them after you have had sufficient time to evaluate them. I've gave them thought for some time but don't know of any first hand knowledge out there.
Ela1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:40 AM   #3

If you go on there website, it says that they were founded in Elkhart Indiana. It also says they are made in the USA. I'm referring to Thermaheat Inc..
Ela1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:13 AM   #4

It looks like that Thermaheat tank heater pads are made (or wholesaled?) by LaSalle Bristol. Here's a link to one vendor's site: Thermaheat Pad
There's lots of advice and information in forums... sometimes it is correct. For example, all of my posts are made by a political appointee who got the job as a reward for contributions to my diesel bill.

2011 Jayco 28.5RLS; 2021 Chevy Duramax; Pullrite Superglide Hitch

RVhiker is offline   Reply With Quote