Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-09-2017, 11:28 AM   #1

We Recommend this Mattress!

We own a Posturepedic Hybrid mattress at home. The bottom half is made of coils and the top half is memory foam. It is pretty firm and it has panels where the butt goes that provide extra support to prevent the mattress from getting impressions in that area. Consequently after suffering for two seasons on the 6 inch Denver stock mattress we needed something else for our TT. I found this mattress and we love it! it reminds us of our mattress at home. There is no longer that adjustment needed when we go from sleeping at home to the TT and back. It also promises to eliminate movement and it does -- our TT bed is only open on one side and so my husband has to crawl over me if he needs to get out of bed in the middle of the night -- it used to wake me up but not anymore. Once again, it is pretty firm so if you don't like firm you may not like it, but it is perfect and comfortable for us!
(I can't figure how to UNLINK my Amazon account from the URL post so you may have to search for this item on your own - just copy and past into AMAZON):

Serenia Sleep 8-inch Memory Foam RV Mattress, Short Queen
Old 05-09-2017, 01:49 PM   #2

Link for the lazy. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008V...trL&ref=plSrch
howlin4you is offline   Reply With Quote