Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-09-2015, 02:06 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
I purchased mine from Richardsons in Riverside. (PDI done at service center 2 miles away). Be VERY thorough on your PDI. take the check list provided on this forum, and don't waiver if you feel you aren't receiving accurate or complete information. For what they charge for PDI, YOU need to be completely confident and satisfied with your product and knowledge transfer they should provide.

Enjoy & happy camping
Trying to find the thread with the PDI checklist but I'm not seeing it. Could someone point me in the right direction?
mtedelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:39 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
I purchased mine from Richardsons in Riverside. (PDI done at service center 2 miles away). Be VERY thorough on your PDI. take the check list provided on this forum, and don't waiver if you feel you aren't receiving accurate or complete information. For what they charge for PDI, YOU need to be completely confident and satisfied with your product and knowledge transfer they should provide.

Enjoy & happy camping
Ok, never mind I found the checklist
Old 12-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtedelen View Post
Ok, never mind I found the checklist
Glad you found it, there are several versions which I used as guidelines. I added in a bunch of additional questions/concerns I had. Just good to have something as you can get overwhelmed with shiny new things and forget to ask questions. (speaking for myself of course)
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:29 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtedelen View Post
Hey everyone, looking to pick up a Jayco Eagle HT 26.5BHS in the near future. Looking for some good recommendations on Jayco dealers in the Western US, and likewise, any dealers I should stay away from. We're located in Reno, NV and don't mind taking a drive. Thanks!!
Have you checked out RV's of Sacramento? Their primary brand is Jayco and prices (at least on the Internet) seem less than Richardsons in So Cal. I had a pretty positive experience there and did all my negotiating either via the Internet or over the phone. May save you some money and a lot of drive time
Nukeneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 11:10 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukeneck View Post
Have you checked out RV's of Sacramento? Their primary brand is Jayco and prices (at least on the Internet) seem less than Richardsons in So Cal. I had a pretty positive experience there and did all my negotiating either via the Internet or over the phone. May save you some money and a lot of drive time
I'm actually working on pricing with them now. For the most part I hear good things about them.
Old 12-16-2015, 12:50 PM   #26

We have purchased twice from RV City in Huachuca City, AZ. (You pronounce that wah-chooka, by the way.) They're about 80 miles south of Tucson. Great people, good deal, good service.
Jim-n-Ash is offline   Reply With Quote