Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #1

2003 Jayco Eagle outside grill

Hello everyone My name is Paul i am new to the forum i am looking for a grill for the outside of my camper, theres a hook up and everything for it just didn't have grill when i bought the camper any help in directing me would be very helpful thanks in advance for your help.
owens7145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #2

Camco makes one and I think there are others available through Camping World or Amazon. If you take the time do do a search here, you will find both positive and negative views on how well they work, as well as whether or not you should be grilling that close to your RV. And hello Paul and welcome to Jayco Owners Forums. There is a wealth of information here and some very knowledgeable people as well.
No TV since Tundra can't do it

krackeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #3

I forgot to mention, and I know it will come up somewhere in this thread, but 2 of the top choices should you decide against an RVQ grill, are the Weber and the Camp Chef. If its grilling that your looking for, the Weber Q-series is probably the way to go. If you want more versitility, then I would look at the Camp Chef and their numerous accessories. Both the Weber Q-series and Camp Chef stoves will work with your quick connect. The Weber I believe takes some minor modifications, while the Camp Chef takes none. If you go with Camp Chef, look on Amazon.
No TV since Tundra can't do it

krackeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #4

2003 Jayco Eagle outside grill

Here you go. One for sale right here on the best forum ever.
http://www.jaycoowners.com/showthread.php?t=13629
lx22f/c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #5

Hey, where do you live. I have a new RVQ. It is the kind that hangs off the camper. It is new in the box, cost 250 new. Trying to get 125.00 for it. Let me know where you live if interested

2008 FORD F250 FX4 XLT DIESEL
2013 JAYCO EAGLE 314BDS(Ordered)
2023 JAYCO EAGLE 312BHOK
Donedroolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #6

Paul,
Just a quick note that I found out by searching different posts on here that can be a big decision maker on what type of grill you choose...All Coleman grills have propiretary connections on them, as in - you can not get any threaded connections to make up to their grills. I was on my way to purchase a Coleman grill but because of that, I went with the Weber Q-100. Also, when I purchased mine, I went ahead and adapted over to a quick connect on each end of my hose. This way I can carry one hose that will hook up to my grill or I can use it to hook up to a portable stove. If this is an option for you, just please make sure that you use hoses and connections rated for gas service, including the yellow teflon tape. Regular teflon is not gas rated. Your local hardware store can help you out.
imaynard is offline   Reply With Quote