Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-16-2015, 06:38 AM   #1

dryer vent loc 13 34rlts pinnacle

good morning just joined fourm so please forgive me if i am not posting correctly. my wife beverley and i just bought a 2013 34 rlts pinnacle i am installing a washer dryer combo wanted to ask if anyone can give me an exact measurment of were i need to drill my hole for dryer vent. thanks mike we pul with 2011 ram 2500 with 6.7 cummins of course
mike gourley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:18 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new Pinnacle, can't help you with this location of vent placement, but have also read up on the same question on past discussions. Some have placed vent out the side wall due to heat and moisture collecting under the gooseneck. With the correct covers, it looks like a factory job. So good luck with the project, I'm sure you will find some input here. Cheers.

2015 Pinnacle 36REQS
2010 F-350 Harley Davidson 6.4L Powerstroke
Short Box Crewcab
6" Procomp Suspension Lift & 35" M/T Toyo Tires
Doug & Nikki, 2 fur babies
Murphy & Chloe are Shar Pei
68 Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:30 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Camaro View Post
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new Pinnacle, can't help you with this location of vent placement, but have also read up on the same question on past discussions. Some have placed vent out the side wall due to heat and moisture collecting under the gooseneck. With the correct covers, it looks like a factory job. So good luck with the project, I'm sure you will find some input here. Cheers.
Thanks i will keep looking
mike gourley is offline   Reply With Quote