Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-25-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Posts: 12
Greetings from Saskatchewan

My wife and I recently decided to take the plunge and buy our first 5th wheel trailer (had a TT for about 5 yrs when the kids were small). We put a deposit on a 2012 Jayco Eagle 321 RLTS and plan to take delivery in a few weeks. We are now in the process of choosing a TV. Looks like a Chev/GMC 3500 HD or F-350 SB CC.

Plan to take a month or so a year to travel in the SW USA until we retire then hopefully spend a few months in a warmer climate during the winter.

Look forward to participating in the forum. Regards to all.
__________________

Saskatooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Phar0e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Manitoba
Posts: 320
Welcome from Manitoba this is a great place to hang out!
__________________

__________________
2012 X23J
2011 Nissan Pathfinder
10 years till retirement than maybe full timers...the countdown begins
Phar0e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 259
Yes, welcome from Manitoba x2 !

Lots of good camping along the Manitoba - Sask border, PharOe and myself would be eager to tell you about ;-)

Enjoy the new Eagle 321 RLTS, that's a beautiful trailer!
__________________
2011 28BHS
2011 F-150 5.0L with tow package
canuckowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Phar0e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Manitoba
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckowner View Post
Yes, welcome from Manitoba x2 !

Lots of good camping along the Manitoba - Sask border, PharOe and myself would be eager to tell you about ;-)

Enjoy the new Eagle 321 RLTS, that's a beautiful trailer!
Ummm Yeah Canuck we could, but then we'd have to kill him . Can't give our best secrets away now can we.
__________________
2012 X23J
2011 Nissan Pathfinder
10 years till retirement than maybe full timers...the countdown begins
Phar0e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Phar0e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Manitoba
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckowner View Post
Yes, welcome from Manitoba x2 !

Lots of good camping along the Manitoba - Sask border, PharOe and myself would be eager to tell you about ;-)

Enjoy the new Eagle 321 RLTS, that's a beautiful trailer!
BTW Canuckowner, we just took a trip today up to (close your eyes sask) Wasagaming campground to scope out a decent site for our May long maiden voyage. Found 4 that we really liked. Now we just have to wait till April 10th to make reservations Which site was the best.... you may ask.....ahhh, but then if I tell you.......
__________________
2012 X23J
2011 Nissan Pathfinder
10 years till retirement than maybe full timers...the countdown begins
Phar0e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Richmond B.C.
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskatooner View Post
My wife and I recently decided to take the plunge and buy our first 5th wheel trailer (had a TT for about 5 yrs when the kids were small). We put a deposit on a 2012 Jayco Eagle 321 RLTS and plan to take delivery in a few weeks. We are now in the process of choosing a TV. Looks like a Chev/GMC 3500 HD or F-350 SB CC.

Plan to take a month or so a year to travel in the SW USA until we retire then hopefully spend a few months in a warmer climate during the winter.

Look forward to participating in the forum. Regards to all.
Welcome and congrst on your new TT, we have relatives in Melfort,
__________________
2012 Jayfeather X213
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Quad cab 4x4
Westerncanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar0e View Post
BTW Canuckowner, we just took a trip today up to (close your eyes sask) Wasagaming campground to scope out a decent site for our May long maiden voyage. Found 4 that we really liked. Now we just have to wait till April 10th to make reservations Which site was the best.... you may ask.....ahhh, but then if I tell you.......
LOL! we have our favorite site number memorized and will be booking for possibly two weeks in June. Still not sure where we'll be for May Long, maybe Assesippi. Do you know of any CGs that will be open in April? May is too far away!
__________________
2011 28BHS
2011 F-150 5.0L with tow package
canuckowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:07 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Phar0e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Manitoba
Posts: 320
No I don not know any campgrounds open here in April sigh. That's a freebie answer btw won't kill you for that one, hurts enough to have to wait... I' with you on the May's too far away for sure!
__________________
2012 X23J
2011 Nissan Pathfinder
10 years till retirement than maybe full timers...the countdown begins
Phar0e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:17 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Idaho/Arizona
Posts: 5,303
Welcome to the Jayco Owners Forum.
__________________
2011 Eagle 330RLTS with just about every option.
2017 Silverado 1500 4x4 5.3 with tow package.

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:24 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar0e View Post
BTW Canuckowner, we just took a trip today up to (close your eyes sask) Wasagaming campground to scope out a decent site for our May long maiden voyage. Found 4 that we really liked. Now we just have to wait till April 10th to make reservations Which site was the best.... you may ask.....ahhh, but then if I tell you.......
Hey Phar0e,

Got news for you, Wasagaming/Riding Mountain NP isn't a secret...never seen so many moose in one place. The Clear Lake golf course is one of my favourites......see you there this summer. If I ply you with beer maybe you will spill the beans on some genuine secret CGs ;-)
__________________

Saskatooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.