Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-04-2013, 04:25 PM   #11

Unfortunately there is nothing in there about the mount at all. Tons of paperwork on everything else but nothing on it unfortunately. I actually contacted Jayco directly the tech is going to go out to the model i have in their warehouse being built currently and try and see if he can figure out the difference. He thought it might have a chain on top to pull but I didn't see one so he will let me know tomorrow the outcome of what he finds.

Ghsvamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:56 PM   #12

OK Quick update I FINALLY found out what the deal was on this one. I actually called and talked to Jayco directly and I have to say their customer service was great. The lady actually went out to the factory to find one of the mounts like mine and figured it out herself and then called me back. Basically they removed the chain and put a key in that you put your fingers on just at a right angle and pull to the left if I'm facing the TV and BAM it popped loose. Thanks to you all for the advice and options. Sorry I totally forgot about this post until a few minutes ago and wanted to update it

Ghsvamp is offline   Reply With Quote