Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-18-2014, 07:14 AM   #1

New Fifth Wheel Owner

We just bought a new to us 2001 325BHS and we love it so far. Our previous camper was a 1978 Jayrobin 26' travel trailer that we had for 11 years and made many memories in. We have 4 kids and camping just wasn't as enjoyable with 6 people in the Jayrobin.

I knew as soon as we started looking for a new bunkhouse that I wanted a Jayco for its quality. I had never pulled a fifth wheel camper before we picked it up and made our 3 hour drive home but this thing pulls like a dream. We have only had one weekend in it but have another planned in a couple of weeks.

I found this forum looking for a new slideout seal which I found and replaced. I have greatly enjoyed the knowledge on here and the bonehead stories. Haven't laughed that much in a while.

Thanks for having us.

The Poisel's
bluecap24 is offline   Reply With Quote