Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-08-2013, 10:34 AM   #1

New from MA

Hi all!!! We are a family of 5 entering into the camping world. We will be seasonal (picked our site last weekend) and using it as a place to stay while riding our ATV's in the Great North Woods of NH! We have not purchased a unit yet but as of yesterday we really like the 32TSBH. Plenty of room for the kids and has almost everything we are looking for in a TT. Looking to learn and read a lot about the Jayco brand here. Hope to be posting pics of our new TT after the camping shows this winter as well!!!
Dondjr79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #2

Hello from another MA camper

This is also my first post. We live on the North Shore and have been camping for years. When our kids were young we bought a Fleetwood Prowler 27x and ended up seasonaling it in Exeter, NH. Being about 30 minutes from home we could go up there after work and pretty much lived there during the summer. My daughter, who is now 21, recently told us that she was talking with a group of friends about her childhood, and said that her's was an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10! That could not have made us happier. My wife and I both feel the time spent camping had a lot to do with that.

This past spring my wife and I bought a pop-up camper. While we had tent camped now and then, we decided that we need to get off the ground. We have so thoroughly enjoyed camping this summer that we are now looking at buying a bigger camper (of course). We looked at some Jayco Hybrids (X19H and X23B) at Forrest RV in Tyngsboro. Really liked the place and if we go with a Jayco that will be our dealer. Other in this forest have had a good experience with them as well.

Finally, we spend the last 4 days with our pop-up at the Salisbury Beach State Campground and our 23 year old son stopped by to sit around the campfire 4 nights in a row. We haven't seen that much of him in a long time! So camping is even having a positive effect on us now.

John
perfpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #3

Re: New from MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfpix View Post
This is also my first post. We live on the North Shore and have been camping for years. When our kids were young we bought a Fleetwood Prowler 27x and ended up seasonaling it in Exeter, NH. Being about 30 minutes from home we could go up there after work and pretty much lived there during the summer. My daughter, who is now 21, recently told us that she was talking with a group of friends about her childhood, and said that her's was an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10! That could not have made us happier. My wife and I both feel the time spent camping had a lot to do with that.

This past spring my wife and I bought a pop-up camper. While we had tent camped now and then, we decided that we need to get off the ground. We have so thoroughly enjoyed camping this summer that we are now looking at buying a bigger camper (of course). We looked at some Jayco Hybrids (X19H and X23B) at Forrest RV in Tyngsboro. Really liked the place and if we go with a Jayco that will be our dealer. Other in this forest have had a good experience with them as well.

Finally, we spend the last 4 days with our pop-up at the Salisbury Beach State Campground and our 23 year old son stopped by to sit around the campfire 4 nights in a row. We haven't seen that much of him in a long time! So camping is even having a positive effect on us now.

John
That's great John!
Forest RV will be my go to dealer as well. Living two miles away from there is also a great convenience!!
Dondjr79 is offline   Reply With Quote