Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 08-09-2016, 02:14 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Archer County
Posts: 18
New In North Texas

This site is amazing! So much great info. We are new to RV'ing and have really enjoyed our new Jayco TT.
__________________

Mountain Climber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:00 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlotte, NC Area
Posts: 353
Welcome from South Carolina. Enjoy the forum.
__________________

__________________

2011 Jayflight X213
2011 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
fochman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:28 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
RoyBraddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: King George
Posts: 2,356
Welcome aboard from Northern Neck Virginia...

Have lived in Archer City back in the day working at the Space Surveillance System out on 2178 on the road to Lake Cooper and Olney.

We enjoyed going to Wichita Mtns Wildlife Refuge at Medicine Park near Lawton... Great place to get started with your new RV unit... Hang out over Mt Scott maybe...

I was there when the movies were filmed in Archer... We lived on the first street West of the Dairy Queen... I remember getting good ole country white gravy with my french fries there haha...

Have grand memories of your County and Wichita Falls country life...

Roy and Carolyn
__________________
Roy and Carolyn
I claim Horse Creek Country in Southern Ill - Momabear is from North Texas
We live in King George VA
RETIRED DOD DOAF DON CONTRACTOR Electronics Tech 42YRS

"We're burning daylight" - John Wayne
2008 STARCRAFT 14RT OFF-ROAD POPUP with PD9260C and three 85AH 12VDC batteries
2010 F150 FX4 5.4 GAS with 3.73 gears - Super Cab - Towing Package - 2KW Honda EU2000i Gen
K9PHT (since 1957) 146.52Mhz
"We always have a PLAN B"
RoyBraddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:14 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
JFlightRisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Newark
Posts: 1,097
Hi from Western NY!
__________________
2012 Jay Flight 19RD
2010 Tundra TRD DBL Cab
1 Spoiled Dog
JFlightRisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:42 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
schrederman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Weatherford
Posts: 432
Welcome from Weatherford! I grew up in Graham and have spent time in Archer City. Enjoy your new TT. We have only spent one night in ours that we got about a week ago.
__________________
Jack and Delores, Weatherford, Texas
2016 White Hawk 28DSBH TT, 2014 Ram 4X4 2500 CTD
schrederman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 09:23 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Mustang65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Clearwater, FL area
Posts: 3,551
CONGRATULATIONS on the JAYCO!!!

...and WELCOME TO JOF!!! The members here are GREAT!!! There is a lot of GREAT information to be found here. I am sure that you will have information and pictures to share with us... so please do!!

Don
__________________
2013 Jayco Eagle 284BHS
250Watt Grape Solar Panel, MorningStar MPPT 60 Charge Controller
1500 Watt Ramsond PSI, 2 Trojan T145 Batteries (260Ah)
2 - AirSight Wireless IP Cameras (used as rear view cameras)
EnGenius WI-FI extender, D-Link wireless (n) modem
MagicJack Internet Phone
2012 Ford F150XLT, EcoBoost w/3.73
157" Wheel base, HD Towing Package

Our Solar Album https://www.jaycoowners.com/album.php?albumid=329
Mustang65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:18 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Archer County
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyBraddy View Post
Welcome aboard from Northern Neck Virginia...

Have lived in Archer City back in the day working at the Space Surveillance System out on 2178 on the road to Lake Cooper and Olney.

We enjoyed going to Wichita Mtns Wildlife Refuge at Medicine Park near Lawton... Great place to get started with your new RV unit... Hang out over Mt Scott maybe...

I was there when the movies were filmed in Archer... We lived on the first street West of the Dairy Queen... I remember getting good ole country white gravy with my french fries there haha...

Have grand memories of your County and Wichita Falls country life...

Roy and Carolyn
Nice to hear! Yeah it was something back when they were filming in Archer City. That was a real boost to the town. I live closer to Holliday so A.C. was my mortal enemy growing up! You are right, Medicine Park is a nice place to visit, so close to here.
__________________
Tom


2017 JayFlight SLX 245RLSW


2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke
Mountain Climber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:21 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Archer County
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang65 View Post
CONGRATULATIONS on the JAYCO!!!

...and WELCOME TO JOF!!! The members here are GREAT!!! There is a lot of GREAT information to be found here. I am sure that you will have information and pictures to share with us... so please do!!

Don
Thanks, here is a pic of our new TT. It is perfect for just the wife and myself.
Attached Thumbnails
IMAG1459.jpg  
__________________
Tom


2017 JayFlight SLX 245RLSW


2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke
Mountain Climber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 01:42 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Allen
Posts: 19
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Jayco! Where are some places that you plan on going around the N Tex area?
TXCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 09:22 PM   #10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Archer County
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCrew View Post
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Jayco! Where are some places that you plan on going around the N Tex area?
Thanks! Not sure yet. Probably going to Texoma in October, maybe a few other state parks especially as the weather cools a bit. Any suggestions ae welcome.
__________________

__________________
Tom


2017 JayFlight SLX 245RLSW


2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke
Mountain Climber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.