Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2018, 08:44 AM   #1

Post New Jayco Jay Flight owner

Hello everybody!

We just signed papers for our new 29BHDB. Demo/PDI is scheduled for Friday. We are trading in our 2011 Shasta Revere. We love the double bath floorplan, the large shower, and the upgraded 15k BTU a/c. Something new to me is the 2 grey tanks and 2 black tanks (one for each bath room forward and aft). Do any of you folks have experience setting up the dump hoses for both dump locations (one forward and one aft)? Looks like I'll need to buy another set of hoses and a Y connector. I'm also curious to see how the new outside speakers work that are integrated into the awning. I would also like to upgrade the wheels from the plain white wheels to the fancy aluminum back and silver wheels they advertise on Jayc's website. I'm hoping the parts dept. at the dealership will work with me on an upgrade. Found a few minor issues with the outdoor kitchen door and counter top fit and finish. Hopefully they'll take care of the issues before the PDI. I'm glad I found this Forum because I imagine my old forum will give me the boot once they learn i've gone Jayco! LOL!

Cheers!
RichieD
Closed Thread