Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-03-2011, 06:07 AM   #1

Good day to all, I am new to the forums and I have just hit my 1 year with my 2010 Jayco 29bhs. I have loved this TT, its been everything I could ask for and the quality of the TT is the best around. The only problem I have had is with the dealer, these guys are scamming idiots. The worse part is I am very business savvy and I can see through there smoke screen and it makes me feel like they don't care, the sales guy that played the games with me is now the manager of the place so......I am looking at going out of state to look for my next Jayco.
JRBbuck217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:19 AM   #2

What state do you live in?
jbwjbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:31 AM   #3

Glad to hear you really like your 2010 Jayco 29bhs. Sorry to hear about the relationship with your dealer.
wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:05 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwjbw View Post
What state do you live in?
his profile says Springville, NY. He just put it in the wrong place in the profile.
knuts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:39 AM   #5

We bought our Jayco pop-up 1006 from a dealer in Riverside ,Ca.I have had nothing but good service.I had to have our R.V taken in for a check-up on our converter,we took it to Bakersfield to a Jayco dealer.I commend them on their service and Jayco Company it self for such good service.I had called back east and told them our problem.By the time we had it at the dealership our name and R.V was already in their computer.Can't get better then that.I love our little pop-up that we bought new in 2009.It is going camping this week-end,glad it is taking us with it.Cynwoman
cynwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #6
Site Team

Welcome to the forum JRBbuck. Perhaps you could be more specific as to what your issues were with the dealer. Glad to hear you are happy with the trailer though.
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #7

Welcome to the Jayco Owners Forum JRBUCK! With no probs on your G2 bhs I'm guessing you might have been lucky to get a tt that went through 'quality control'. Ours was vs versa... we had a great dealership we dealt with but a longer list of warranty issues due to defective 'lots' with that model year. Congrats on your new TT!
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:55 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwoman View Post
We bought our Jayco pop-up 1006 from a dealer in Riverside ,Ca.I have had nothing but good service.I had to have our R.V taken in for a check-up on our converter,we took it to Bakersfield to a Jayco dealer.I commend them on their service and Jayco Company it self for such good service.I had called back east and told them our problem.By the time we had it at the dealership our name and R.V was already in their computer.Can't get better then that.I love our little pop-up that we bought new in 2009.It is going camping this week-end,glad it is taking us with it.Cynwoman
Riverside? Did you buy through Richardson's? Working through Mark the owner made our purchase experience painless. Nice to know that Bakersfield has good service. So far, we've just used Richardson's for warranty stuff.

When you get a chance, head over to the new members forum and tell us a little about yourself
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #9

Thank you all for welcoming me, My TT has been very solid and the dealer took care of me getting that paperwork signed and out the door, I had some real problems with the generator that they worked into the deal and the lies and games began, It never worked and after all said and done it was a month and a half before i could use it. Then after they messed around with that I came back again this year to buy another new one(hoping for a different result) and the same sales guy played his games with never calling me back and messing with my credit and banking numbers. These guy are guys are payed 100% commission so you know what kinda of attitude you will get.
JRBbuck217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #10

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the problems you had. I guess it takes all kinds. Ernie
2018 Jayco Jayfeather 27 RL, 2002 Ford excursion, v-10, 3:73 gears 4x4 mine. 2020 Buick Encore Hers, Retired Air Force, now Retired.
Parcany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:11 AM   #11

If you are a do-it-yourselfer call Jayco for support - they are great!!
daviddudek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:15 AM   #12

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have many fun trips ahead of you
joe in calif is offline   Reply With Quote