Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-27-2009, 08:09 AM   #1

New member from Alberta

I had a difficult time trying to access this site but finally am able to post. I bought a new 07 Jayco Eagle BHS325 5th wheel in Aug of 07. My model has the double beds in the rear. It is only the wife and I but because of my nightly snoring it made more sense to have two bedrooms. We have not been out as much as I would like as my wife is not that keen on camping but she will go out if I can convince her that there is birdwatching in the area. I have had a few minor mishaps with my rig, which have cost me a few bucks but then it has been a real learning curve for me. I have had very few warranty issues and those were very minor and have been more than happy with my rig. I tow it with a 07 Dodge diesel 2500.
We will be heading for Yuma AZ, hopefully Jan. 15th depending on weather for two months. My late brothers wife has a RV pad that I have free access too and all I have to pay is for utilities, so it is a good deal.

Most of my camping has been dry in government campgrounds with no hook-ups but with access to clean showers, toilets etc. I do have a Kipor 2000 generator which has more than met my expectations as we don't really need AC in my part of the world. Good to be here!!!!

Mike in Calgary
Albertaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #2

Hi Mike and welcome! We hope to get up to Canada some day. We have heard how pretty the summer drive can be! Wonderful that you can get down to warmer weather in Yuma for part of the Winter. Have fun and travel safe
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthi View Post
Hi Mike and welcome! We hope to get up to Canada some day. We have heard how pretty the summer drive can be! Wonderful that you can get down to warmer weather in Yuma for part of the Winter. Have fun and travel safe
Thanks for your welcome. Any time you wish any info on coming to Canada feel free to contact me and I will be more than willing to help!!!
Albertaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Rolly Send a message via Yahoo to Rolly
Wlecome to Jaycoowners Albertaguy. Sorry about you haveing problems getting to us.

'75 Dodge Class A Motorhome AKA "The Getto" :eek:
Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote