Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 7
New member saying hello

Hello everyone,

I found this looking for some wiring assistance and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tim, I live in central cali with my wife and 3 year old and new 2 week old baby boy. We have a 2006 Jayco Jay Feather 23b that we use a ton and love it.

I'm a member on a bunch of forums and love all of the information that is shared on forums.

Have a great day

Tim
tmonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
Site Team
 
Crabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia`s Eastern Shore
Posts: 16,458
Welcome to the user friendly Jayco Owners forum! Our members just love to answer questions or help out other members when possible and have fun sharing their experiences . They also love pictures of your RV, tow vehicles, and campsites!! So do not hesitate to post pics of your Jayco in the "Pics of your Jayco forum" and pics of your tow vehicle in the "Tow Vehicle forum".

Feel free to participate in our many fun polls (first thread in New Members forum has them all listed, second thread has more new member welcoming info). Post often, have fun with the forum, and enjoy your Jayco!
__________________
2017 Coachmen Catalina 283RKS
2018 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.2l CCSB
2010 Jayflight 28BHS (sold)
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Iraqvet05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,697
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new baby!
__________________
2018 28BHBE
2017 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2 gasser
2013 26BH (traded)
Iraqvet05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:01 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
mcfarmall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kalamazoo, West Michigan
Posts: 1,817
Welcome to the forum, fellow 2006 23B owner! Check out my (and others) posts in the Mods section for a lot of cool things you can do to your trailer to enhance its performance and comfort.
__________________
2006 23B Hybrid with 10k round bar WDH
2011 F150 4x4 SCREW Ecoboost, Max Tow, Integrated TBC, 3.73 LS axle, Firestone Ride Rite airbags.
mcfarmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:36 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Threebutchers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 6,818
Welcome
Threebutchers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
Welcome to the user friendly Jayco Owners forum! Our members just love to answer questions or help out other members when possible and have fun sharing their experiences . They also love pictures of your RV, tow vehicles, and campsites!! So do not hesitate to post pics of your Jayco in the "Pics of your Jayco forum" and pics of your tow vehicle in the "Tow Vehicle forum".

Feel free to participate in our many fun polls (first thread in New Members forum has them all listed, second thread has more new member welcoming info). Post often, have fun with the forum, and enjoy your Jayco!
Thanks ill get some pics up soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet05 View Post
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new baby!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfarmall View Post
Welcome to the forum, fellow 2006 23B owner! Check out my (and others) posts in the Mods section for a lot of cool things you can do to your trailer to enhance its performance and comfort.
I will be searching your posts shortly, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threebutchers View Post
Welcome
Thanks
tmonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
nevercominhome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Elkin
Posts: 3,905
Welcome to the JOF! Did you find ouut what you needed to about the wiring? Happy camping!
__________________
'18 Jay Flight 33RBTS
'02 F250 Crew Cab 7.3 Powerstroke
nevercominhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.