Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-30-2014, 09:05 AM   #11

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinglife2 View Post
Welcome to the forum, What lakes do you go too, we are a boating family also. We live on Tuttle creek lake but go to Milford, council grove, Wilson, Melvern, perry, and big hill and are alway looking for boating friends. Our camping buddies sold out on us and bought a lake home at council grove city lake a few years ago so we end up always inviting people to come stay with us that don't have campers or boats
We had two other couples we went with often. One bought a weekend place @ Pomme De Terre in Missouri and the other sold their 5er, kept their boat but don't go out often. I've got family who have 5ers that we go with, we just miss the friends too. We live in rural Harvey county, but the picture was taken at Melvern, one of my favorite Kansas lakes along with Milford. We've been to all the lakes you mentioned. Sometimes we go to Kanopolis, or Marion closer to home, although I prefer east/west lakes.

I see from your avatar one place we go to occasionally that might make you cringe is Clinton. We stay there to watch a ball game, visit our daughter who lives in Lenexa (she's a Wildcat), or make a trip to KC. I grew up loving the Hawks, but graduated a Shocker.

Linejudgemick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:03 PM   #12

We have a Bryant Boat with a wakeboard tower, it's named Lil Bryant on the back. You normally can't miss us if we're cruising around with the captains call exhaust on,it has a nice rumble to it.

We stayed at Clinton a few years ago at 4th of July and watched the fire work show from the boat. It was a nice lake also.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

TST 507 flow thru

Livinglife2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:28 PM   #13

Maybe we'll see ya' on the water? I'll be in the blue over white 21' Triton Fish n Ski probably fishin'.

We've gone to fireworks when we've visited my brother that has a cabin on Table Rock near the bridge at Shell Knob, The Island @ Pomme De Terre, but the wildest I ever saw was at Milford dam when the surrounding grass caught fire and the fire department had to put it out. We love watching fireworks from the boat, but the ride home can get a little dicey sometimes...
Linejudgemick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:03 PM   #14

We could handle living on table rock lake full time. We will be in shell knob camping at the COE park June 22-27, we could run into you down there also.

TST 507 flow thru

Livinglife2 is offline   Reply With Quote