Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-30-2015, 08:32 PM   #1

New White Hawk in IN

Hello everyone, my wife and I have just completed our first multi-state trip in our new 2016 white hawk 28rbks. We upgraded from our 2012 Keystone Passport, and we are having fun with it. These Jayco Whitehawk sure are feature packed! One of the benefits of being in Indiana was that we ordered it in July, it came off the line August 13th, and was delivered to our dealer August 14th :-). We just have a couple of service and/or maintenance issues after the first couple of weekends, but nothing major.

We are weekend warriors, but hoping to take more, longer trips with this new coach.

Looking forward to learning more about Jayco and RVing from you all on this forum!

Darin and Angie Lawson
Fastalker64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:51 PM   #2

Welcome Fastalker64, This is the place to learn. There are so many experts here to answer any question or solve any problem you may have. I have learned so much from this forum. Enjoy your TT and ...
Happy RVing,
Jeff
Best friend wife, Di, and dog Cooper. RETIRED
havnfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:55 PM   #3

Congrats & welcome, Darin and Angie!

We pulled our new Whitehawk 20MRB through your state on our way to Ohio in June and spent a couple of nights in Indiana. I can tell you about a campground in Hanna to avoid!

Murff

2015 White Hawk 20MRB (It's last year)
2017 F150 2.7 Eco Boost 3.73 Gears

Murff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:20 AM   #4

Thank you!

Thanks for the greetings!

sorry about the bad experience in Hanna, IN (I had to look up Hanna on a map...I've been all over this state and didn't have an idea where that is..)
Fastalker64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
newbie, white hawk