Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-15-2018, 02:33 PM   #21

support

I had the same problem with my 2012 Jayco Greyhawk. my selling dealer is like 4 hours away and are no help i called Jayco and spoke with tech support i explained the issue i had and that in my case Clarion was not help same as dealer and the tech support person took my info and sent me a new radio no charge told me to throw the old one out. trying calling in and speak to tech support or someone that can help you troubleshoot issues with radio they may be more forgiving rather than a customer service rep.
MADMAG486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:22 PM   #22

Jayco

I see that you have a park model so I can’t help but as Tom said Jacob at Jayco Motorized is very good to work with on motorhomes- try a different dealer - I would think the dealer is the problem and not Jayco Les

Les & Sandy
2016 Seneca HJ - Scangauge D - Truma Comfort
560 watts solar - Blue Sky 3024iL -IPN ProRemote - Trojan T-105RE
Good Sam Life Member - FMCA Member - Passport America
Les7h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:18 PM   #23

Many excuses for Jayco warranty!Once you drive off the lot, all the love's gone! 2 years and 11 months to finish my warranty!
bdreinv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:43 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreinv View Post
2 years and 11 months to finish my warranty!
I dont think we will ever hear the end of this story, seems like every week you find a place to post your warranty woes, time to put it to sleep and just enjoy.
Sundancer330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 05:40 AM   #25

Mistake with Jayco?...…………...YES!!! Anyone that buys from Jayco will be more than likely disappointed. I bought a Jayco Seneca 37RB Super C last September. We have had it for 1 year and it has been in the shop for 5 months of those 12. Complex issues such as the large slide out breaking and damaging the underside of the slide to simple issues such as light fixtures fall off the ceiling! Now the macerator hose sprung a leak while pumping. This time the coach has been in the shop for 5 weeks right in the middle of prime traveling season. Stay on Jayco, they are worthless, but I have found if you stay on them, in writing, they do move a little quicker. I own a LEMON and I so state each time I talk to Jayco or anyone who will listen!!! The old sarge is ticked off to say the least!
OldSarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:28 AM   #26

If you bought it at White Horse, you are dealing with incompetence at its best. Our first Jayco was bought from them, it had a serious defect and White Horse tried to fix it two times. At least that is what they claimed and billed Jayco for. After the third failure I refused to take it back and Jayco directed me to Fretz Brothers. Best RV dealer ever. Fixed it, in less time, and treated us like we bought it from them. Never have used anyone else since. They got the next trailer sale, and next year the get the class c sale.
Big Kahuna 19547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 10:23 AM   #27

I won't own another Jayco in my life.

I have both pre-Thor (2013) and a post-Thor (2017) 5th wheel toyhaulers.

Pre-Thor is an excellent build. Post-Thor is a piece of crap (as I have noticed in many similar year models). Sure they look nice at first glance, but lipstick on a 🐖.

Customer service also went into file 13.

Many dealers don't rock the boat because they can get bounced from being a premier Jayco dealer and another dealership will gladly take more inventory.

Quality has been sacrificed for quantity.

Caveat Emptor - my next 5th wheel will be a Grand Design (unless something of even better quality becomes available).
KingRanch is offline   Reply With Quote