Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-01-2014, 08:42 AM   #11

Paintinfool3,
The consensus of Forum members getting 2015's instead of 14's is that the changes are for the better! Led lights, frameless windows, lighter flooring, etc. that will help enhance the camping experience. Hope you find that to be the case, too.

Welcome to The Forum, and enjoy your experiences both here and at the campground!

Old 05-01-2014, 06:14 PM   #12

Yeah we had the frameless window option and others that the dealer had on the show model . I think the skylights have changed for the better ... Hope the backsplash stays what it was on the show model, not the wallpaper but the subway style, flooring was in question when we were at the factory, we wanted the weathered plank but the last time I spoke with the factory they said they had pulled it from line and had a little darker browner plank. We couldn't get the pewter decor with the leather sofa and recliners which we didn't know and neither did the dealer til the first one came in with pewter material couch and chairs. The rep from jayco told us if they make a line change on something it is what it is so I sure hope any 2015 changes are for the better... We will see in the next few days I hope.

Paintinfool3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:30 PM   #13

Oh and on the leather sofa and chairs the ones we wanted at the show were dark brown leather and all the new pics I am seeing are sort of a caramal color that I could live with but now we are pushing it on our first outing next weekend I would love to have a few days with Tito check and tweak anything before we leave

Paintinfool3 is offline   Reply With Quote

« newby | Greetings »