Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-10-2016, 08:03 PM   #1

Talking Puled the trigger

We made the deal today on a new Jay Flight 212 QBW. I've been looking for a couple of years and am glad to finally bring this search to completion. SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) and I have been happy campers since 1971. I introduced SWMBO to camping on our first anniversary. She didn't run away so I took it as a go. We tent camped for several years before buying our first camper. The battered old 9-1/2' cab-over slide in camper introduced SWMBO to the "luxury" of not sleeping on the ground, having a potty and a/c. Camping life changed. Jobs change, (extra money comes and goes) and we wound up in a tent again, but continued to camp. Our next camper was a 10' Coleman PUP. We enjoyed that for several years before finding an old, but well loved Mini-Winnie Sportsman's Den, 23' Class C. Sold the Winnie as jobs changed and camping time disappeared. (being in business for ones self has a life of it's own and can consume the majority of your resources and all of your time) Moved to semi-retirement after a few years of the rat race and started looking again for a camper. I didn't want to go into debt so after a long search I found a nice 12' Coleman Timberake with a/c and a cassette potty to meet the minimum requirements of SWMBO. After more than 100 nights of camping over 3 seasons, making un-counted trips to look at campers and who knows how many hours on-line researching, we are making the move. I will update my profile later and post picks. Right now, we are planning the first trip.
bear1951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 08:10 PM   #2

Congrats!!
Old 03-10-2016, 08:24 PM   #3

Congrats and welcome to JOF! Please, keep us updated on your adventures!

Charlie & Lizzie the Mini Dachshunds
2008 Jayco Eagle Super Lite 30.5 RLS
2015 F350 Lariet Crew Cab Long Bed 6.7 Diesel B&W Companion Hitch
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.
Witt74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:25 PM   #4
Site Team

WELCOME TO JOF!!!

The members here are GREAT!!! There is a lot of GREAT information to be found here. I am sure that you will have information and pictures to share with us... so please do!!

Don
Mustang65 is offline   Reply With Quote