Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 02-28-2015, 07:35 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
fielro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Trussville, Al
Posts: 2,094
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new rig....
__________________

__________________
Ron, Barbara & rescues Beamer (Lab mix), Buddy (Cavalier spaniel), Ruger (Golden retriever), Stanley (Bassett/Springer mix) and 3 grandsons
2012 Jayco Feather 29L BH
2015 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax and Equalizer WDH
fielro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:37 PM   #12
Site Team
 
Crabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia`s Eastern Shore
Posts: 14,658
Welcome to JOF!
__________________

__________________
2017 Coachmen Catalina 283RKS
2004 Chevy 2500 HD CC 6.0l
2010 Jayflight 28BHS (sold)
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:58 PM   #13
Member
 
krgbcg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Knoxville TN
Posts: 79
Welcome to the forum. Went to a show in January and walked out with a new unit so we sure understand.
__________________
Richard & Beverley



2008 Ford F250 Lariet 4WD 6.4 Diesel
2015 Jay Flight 34 RSBS
2014 Keystone Hideout -traded
krgbcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:45 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by krgbcg View Post
Went to a show in January and walked out with a new unit so we sure understand.
We did the same thing in 2012. Also walked into the Ford dealership same year and walked out with a new truck. Whew! Now we're kickin around the idea about getting a 5th wheel. Anybody have any extra cash laying around they don't want?
__________________
2012 Eagle 320 RLDS
2017 Ford F-250 6.2l
3.73 E-locker
TCNashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:35 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Brownie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Greater Grand Rapids
Posts: 1,119
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieL View Post
Four days after perusing the wonderful trailers at the show, we drove to our nearest dealer, and in an hour we were the proud owners of a 2015 JAY FEATHER SLX 16XRB! We traded in our 1992 Jayco Thrush and feel like we have really moved up in the world. I will NOT miss those elastic cords beneath the Thrush beds! For the first time in almost 30 years I have a BATHROOM of my own! :-)

So now I'm looking forward to spring--which seems very far away. In the meantime I will be lurking on the Jayco forum and enjoying the news and information available here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper_bob View Post
Congrats on the new rig!

That's the reason we're not allowed to go to the boat show, we'd be leaving with one I'm sure!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
Congrats on the new unit, we went to one last weekend and didn't find a new camper that we just needed to have, I did spend $40 on a couple fire pit accessories
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCx213 View Post
Congrats on your new trailer, we went to the early bird RV show in 2012 and bought a new 2012 X213 a week later...first camping trip was the first weekend in April..having the washroom was amazing except for emptying the waste...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by krgbcg View Post
Welcome to the forum. Went to a show in January and walked out with a new unit so we sure understand.
RV (and boat) shows are dangerous places. The ticket ought to come with a warning like the drug commercials have:
"Visiting RV Shows can have serious side effects and may be addictive! If you experience euphoria, wanderlust, heart palpitations, or two-foot-itus, discontinue use immediately. Consult your Jayco professional if your RV Show visit lasts longer than four hours!"

Seriously, congratulations and enjoy your new RV!
__________________
2013 Eagle 266RKS
2011 Ford F-150 w/3.5L Ecoboost & H.D. Tow Package
Brownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:12 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
oldmanAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: AZ
Posts: 7,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
RV (and boat) shows are dangerous places. The ticket ought to come with a warning like the drug commercials have:
"Visiting RV Shows can have serious side effects and may be addictive! If you experience euphoria, wanderlust, heart palpitations, or two-foot-itus, discontinue use immediately. Consult your Jayco professional if your RV Show visit lasts longer than four hours!"
...snip...
ROTFL

Nailed it Brownie!
__________________
Sherm & Terry w/rescues Eydie (min Schnauzer) Steve RIP (std Poodle)
2015 Jay Flight 27RLS (Camped: 102 nights '15, 90 nights '16, 70 nights '17 so far)
2006 Ford F350 6.0 PSD, Lariat, 4WD, CC, LB, SRW, auto., Camper pkg.
oldmanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:08 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
glsimms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCNASHVILLE View Post
We did the same thing in 2012. Also walked into the Ford dealership same year and walked out with a new truck. Whew! Now we're kickin around the idea about getting a 5th wheel. Anybody have any extra cash laying around they don't want?
I hear ya!

The DW and I are lookin' at trading in our X23B for a Jayco whitehawk 27dsrl....

The DW says "There's one thing I like about our trailer".....

Me "What's that??"....

DW "We own the title".....

She makes a good point.
__________________
2017 Some Other Brand (SOB)
2013 Jayco Jay Feather X23B (She Gone)
2014 Ford Expedition
Gerard
glsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:20 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
NC Roamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Fuquay-Varina
Posts: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieL View Post
For the first time in almost 30 years I have a BATHROOM of my own! :-)
One of DW's comments about our RV, "No more walking to the bathhouse at 3 AM with a flashlight!"
__________________

2014 Greyhawk 31FK
2007 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100cc
NC Roamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:28 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Tunce the traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bellingham,Wa.
Posts: 4,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Roamer View Post
One of DW's comments about our RV, "No more walking to the bathhouse at 3 AM with a flashlight!"
Glad those tent days are over.
__________________

Tunce the traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.