Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-04-2015, 12:26 AM   #11

Thanks all! We already feel welcome and haven't even purchased yet. :-) Definitely upgrade AC, be careful with the sink, and party deck just looks cool. Love the idea of a tote sink outside. Our kids are cheering us on to buy them an RV! I think we may pull the trigger tomorrow and buy. Then we will officially be Jayco Owners! One more question: any issues with warranty or service? Sorry, first time buyers....
Cheers, Mischa

Mischa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:06 AM   #12

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	16359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa View Post
Thanks all! We already feel welcome and haven't even purchased yet. :-) Definitely upgrade AC, be careful with the sink, and party deck just looks cool. Love the idea of a tote sink outside. Our kids are cheering us on to buy them an RV! I think we may pull the trigger tomorrow and buy. Then we will officially be Jayco Owners! One more question: any issues with warranty or service? Sorry, first time buyers....
Cheers, Mischa
Easy to make your own or don't even bother to put in a drain.

Tunce the traveler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 06:03 AM   #13

you can't get stainless sink on that model?
Agree about the party deck.
Dirkdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:39 AM   #14

I think you should buy it and start making memories. Our kids are grown now, still come to spend the day with when we go camping.

2016 Chevy High Country CC 2500 4x4 Duramax
30 DSRE White Hawk
xtruckerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #15

Thanks. Finishing our MSRP/offer/quote research. I'm officially ready to do this since we are ordering and will take a while to get here. I'm ready to start making some memories ☺
Mischa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:57 PM   #16
Site Team

Welcome to the site!
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #17

We have a 2014 Octane T29A. It is 1' shorter than the T32C, but weight is real close. We love it and have around 10,000 miles on it so far. If the T32C was available last year we would have got it for the slideout's with the extra room. We travel with 2 - 90# Labradors and usually a grandchild or two. Definitely get the 15AC. We were talked into the patio deck and never used it. Just a heads up about tongue weight, ours runs right at 1,950 # by both tongue scale and Cat weights. That is with empty tanks. We do have the 4K generator option which probably adds some tongue, just don't be surprised.
Good luck with the new Octane, I'm sure you will enjoy it for many wonderful journeys making memories.
LabMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:46 PM   #18

I think the question about the deck can only be answered by you and taking into consideration where you plan to use the TH. If you are going to primarily camp in campgrounds I agree that you will likely not use the party deck. However if you are going to be dry camping in dispersed camping areas the deck might be rather useful.

We camp a lot in the Pismo Beach area, campgrounds not the dunes. However we have friend who regularly camps on the dunes in their TH. Last week we visited their camp and that deck was awesome and used. It was extremely nice to be able to be outside but up off the sand.

clubhouse is offline   Reply With Quote