Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-07-2015, 08:08 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to jaycojay Send a message via MSN to jaycojay
Welcome back!

I've been a Jayco owner for quite some time, but havn't been doing much on here since i joined. We just purchased Jayco #14 two weeks ago. I have always been a loyal Jayco customer. After starting off in a gently used 8ft Starcraft pop-up back in '97, we bought our first new Jayco, a 12' Jay series pop-up ( remember when they had Eagle series and Jay series pop-ups), than purchased a Lite Hawk TT, the ones with water leak issues...... and the way they stood behind their product with me, making me a loyal Jayco customer. We grew as large as the 32 foot qwad bunk Qwest ( the 2003 1/2 ), the only and last year as they dropped the qwest because of the best selling Jayflight. I had 3 Jayflights..... the best bang for your buck RV's on the market. I've owned an Eagle and an Eagle Lite TT, the large and
spacious 14' dual axle Jay Series pop-up, a couple of kiwi's, the original hybrids. Two falls ago we left Jayco for Starcraft, an Ar-one, but thats Ok, they are affiliated..... now, we are the proud owners of a new JaySeries Sport Hardside, more commonly known as an A-Frame. It really is a wonderful camper, and it fits our needs. The wife n i spend very little time inside the trailer, really only to sleep. Thats originally why we went down to the Ar-one, but we found the pull-out bunk to be too short, and really liking the A-frame concept, when Jayco/Starcraft brought out theirs, it was the perfect opportunity for us to own one. We bought the model with the extra storage up front...... and i have to say, it is impressive. These are not for everybody, but with fuel prices always on the rise here in Ontario, pulling a pop-up that that morphs into a tiny TT in 30 seconds, its exactly what we were looking for..... and the one thing i can say, they look ten times better than all other A-frames on the market!
jaycojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:03 PM   #2

Welcome back.

BTW, you don't work for Jayco, do you?

Murff

2015 White Hawk 20MRB (It's last year)
2017 F150 2.7 Eco Boost 3.73 Gears

Murff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:51 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to jaycojay Send a message via MSN to jaycojay
LOL ..... no, but I should. Always wonder, how many of the fine folks who design n build these trailers actually use them?
jaycojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:03 AM   #4
Site Team

I sure would like to see some pictures of your current A frame. I was not even aware that Jayco had ventured into that technology.

It sounds like you spent the largest part of your life moving stuff from one rig to another, LOL. I'll bet you will be a great resource for those doing research.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kiwi's