Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-17-2018, 12:23 PM   #1
Site Team

About the New Jayco Classifieds Page

We have been busy building a new classifieds page for JOF and today it's live although we're still tweaking the page. You can see the tab at the top of the page: https://www.jaycoclassifieds.com/

Here's some basic info about using this page:

Posting ads:
Any JOF member can post a new ad or respond to an existing on and there is no charge.
Ads are posted via the new page not by using forum threads. Folks can post responses on those ads and use the messaging features on the classifieds page to ask a seller questions.

When a new ad is posted a new thread will be created in the classifieds forum automatically. It will include a link to the ad itself as well as some of the info from the ad and helps give greater visibility to ads. . There is no "new thread" button in the classifieds forum however as all ads should be placed from the classifieds page..

Logging into the classifieds page:
There is a login button and you can login with your usual info. Tick the 'stay logged in button'

Two-factor authentication:
In order to post an ad for the first time you will need to verify your account via sms. The new requirement of two-factor authentication is a security measure and while we understand it's an extra step it also is a needed security measure. Scammers are a growing problem in the RV footprint and we want to be proactive about this to help keep members safe.

If you are unable to complete this process and contacts us via the contact link at the bottom of the page for some help.

Editing Ads:
Members can edit their ads and ad photos or additional text.

Problem ads
There is a button on an ad to report a problem. This will send an alert to the site team who will check out the issue and take and needed action.

We moved ads posted since April 1 to the new page but older ads will need to be reloaded by members. The old classifieds forums are still displaying but have been closed to further posts. At some point we will hide these entirely.

Ask as you have questions or if you see issues that need to be addressed.
Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:45 AM   #2

A photo of a flower inadvertently sneaked into my ad for 2017 Precept 31UL, and the trash can icon doesn’t work when I try to delete it. Not that I have anything against flowers! ��
chasfenwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 07:05 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasfenwick View Post
A photo of a flower inadvertently sneaked into my ad for 2017 Precept 31UL, and the trash can icon doesn’t work when I try to delete it. Not that I have anything against flowers! ��
I stepped on that flower. It's gone.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 07:09 AM   #4

Hmmm. Still shows up here . . .
chasfenwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 10:05 PM   #5

I tried to make a new listing. When I select trailers the sub category doesn't populate and when I hit next it says that it is a required field.
Jace817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:32 AM   #6

How do I delete a classified item that has been sold? Thanks.

Happy RVing,
Jeff
Best friend wife, Di, and dog Cooper. RETIRED
havnfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:06 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
How do I delete a classified item that has been sold? Thanks.

Happy RVing,
Jeff
Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page and submit your request for help with Jayco Classifieds;

https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/sendmessage.php
WinnieView is offline   Reply With Quote