Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-28-2015, 07:20 PM   #1

missing pictures in album

anyone else seeing (or not seeing) some of the pictures in their album? says i have 30 or so pics in one of mine but only able to see 15ish. like that in all mine albums as if the pics are even there but says I have more in there.. just wondering.
exjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:26 AM   #2
Site Team

This has been an ongoing problem for some members' pictures ever since a software upgrade was implemented about a year ago. Even some of my photos disappeared. It's been a while since anyone's reported this issue and at my tender age of almost 103 (Don't believe me? Check it in my profile.) my memory gets fuzzy and I have to review things. Sit tight and I'll be back atcha shortly on how we might be able to get them back.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

BTW- that's a nice kitty in your avatar. Your kitty drives? I'd be thrilled if I could get mine to just use the toilet instead of the litter box.

TV: 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD | Crew Cab | Std. Box | 4WD | Duramax/Allison
RV: 2000 Jayco Eagle 266 | FBS | TT
PREVIOUS: 1986 Coleman Laramie pop-up -- Still in the family!!!

FPM III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:34 AM   #3
Site Team

I went back through the old threads and found one you posted on 03/10/2014 for the same or similar problem. You can review this thread here. In the original problem, pictures in a post were sometimes not the picture that should have been there.

I looked at the albums listed in your profile but could not see anything amiss. However, since I'm not the "owner" of the pictures, I might be getting a different display than you would.

Your profile shows that you have four albums. Are all the albums affected, or just certain ones? I would suspect the AC roof seal replacement might have an issue as some of the pictures contained in it were the ones that not showing correctly in your thread on the subject.

I'll be happy to work with you in attempting to resolve your problem, but it might take a little work.

TV: 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD | Crew Cab | Std. Box | 4WD | Duramax/Allison
RV: 2000 Jayco Eagle 266 | FBS | TT
PREVIOUS: 1986 Coleman Laramie pop-up -- Still in the family!!!

FPM III is offline   Reply With Quote