Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-25-2019, 09:35 AM   #1

Tapatalk

I am using Tapatalk on my Android to access this and a few other forums. The difference in this forum is that everytime I access it I must log in. The others automatically log me in but not this one. I must click the button to confirm log in and then close out completely and reopen to view the post I was on.

Is there a fix for this? I would like to stay logged in as i do for other groups.

Jayflight 34RSBS
Bayoutalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 10:10 AM   #2

I’m using it as well for this and other forums but I’m on an iPhone and I have not experienced that issue. I’m sure others will chime in to offer support

Magnolia Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 05:23 PM   #3

Some additional info. It seems if I enter the forum through the main link on Tapatalk it does log me in. However if I click on a notification it will not unless I've been logged in very recently, like in the last 10 minutes or so.

Jayflight 34RSBS
Old 07-31-2019, 09:40 PM   #4
Site Team

From your description of the problem, it almost seems like you're not checking the "keep me logged on" block when you login.

TV: 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD | Crew Cab | Std. Box | 4WD | Duramax/Allison
RV: 2000 Jayco Eagle 266 | FBS | TT
PREVIOUS: 1986 Coleman Laramie pop-up -- Still in the family!!!

FPM III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:53 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPM III View Post
From your description of the problem, it almost seems like you're not checking the "keep me logged on" block when you login.
I went to the Jayco forum website on my computer and made sure I checked the box. When I come back that way I am logged on like it should. When I click on Jayco via Tapatalk I am logged in properly. The problem is when I click on a notification through Tapatalk. It opens the forum but I'm not logged in. I must try to reply and then it gives me a box to log in. After I click ok I must exit the forum and go back to be able to post.

Jayflight 34RSBS
Old 08-02-2019, 09:34 PM   #6
Site Team

My Tapatalk knowledge is zero and I view JOF on all my (Windows & mobile) devices using the "Jayco Owners" style because, as a moderator, I have to see everything and the other styles tend to abbreviate and/or omit fields on the screen.

I think your problem is beyond the powers and scope of a moderator and needs to be addressed by someone like a Tech Admin or some other Site team technician. This can be done by clicking in the Contact Us at the bottom of the page which will bring up a page that will be emailed to the Forum Administrator. In the Subject, click on Other and enter a brief subject for the topic like: Tapatalk won't keep me logged in. In the Message area, enter as much information as you know about the problem you're experiencing. An easy way to do this is to copy the pertinent information from your posts in this thread and paste them in the message.

If I can be of further assistance, please post in this thread or send me a PM.

Frank (FPM III)
JOF Moderator

TV: 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD | Crew Cab | Std. Box | 4WD | Duramax/Allison
RV: 2000 Jayco Eagle 266 | FBS | TT
PREVIOUS: 1986 Coleman Laramie pop-up -- Still in the family!!!

FPM III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 05:15 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPM III View Post
My Tapatalk knowledge is zero and I view JOF on all my (Windows & mobile) devices using the "Jayco Owners" style because, as a moderator, I have to see everything and the other styles tend to abbreviate and/or omit fields on the screen.

I think your problem is beyond the powers and scope of a moderator and needs to be addressed by someone like a Tech Admin or some other Site team technician. This can be done by clicking in the Contact Us at the bottom of the page which will bring up a page that will be emailed to the Forum Administrator. In the Subject, click on Other and enter a brief subject for the topic like: Tapatalk won't keep me logged in. In the Message area, enter as much information as you know about the problem you're experiencing. An easy way to do this is to copy the pertinent information from your posts in this thread and paste them in the message.

If I can be of further assistance, please post in this thread or send me a PM.

Frank (FPM III)
JOF Moderator
Thanks Frank, I'll try that. It's not that big of a deal but annoying none the less. This is the only forum with that issue.

Jayflight 34RSBS