Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-10-2015, 04:33 AM   #31

I always like and appreciate an extra set of eyes watching me. I have to have some help keeping Murphy from messing me up like he does more than I like.

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS, RV Flex Armor Roof
edatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:31 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seann45 View Post
The sales man told him that as he goes down the highway the wind pressure will press down on the back of the trailer causing the ball to rise and put more pressure on the front tires..
That's the ticket! Like an air foil you used to see on the back of the '74 Gremlins

2012 Eagle Super Lite HT 26.5RKS
2005 GMC 2500 SLT HD D/A
troutslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 04:50 AM   #33

I heard from another camper yesterday that this guy is still here due to waiting for his new truck to arrive. I don't know what he ordered or is borrowing, but it is bigger than the F150 I was told. He towed this 260 miles to get here and was apparently scared to death the entire trip and said he wasn't going to move it without a bigger truck.

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS, RV Flex Armor Roof
edatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:06 AM   #34

There are some people that know when to say "when". Has a young couple show up last year at the campground we were at. He pulled up to the site, (a back in) got out of the truck and came over and informed us that this was his first time pulling a trailer and he had never backed one up. He asked us if we would help him, which we gladly did. I watched the back and my neighbor camper instructed him on which way to turn, etc. He got it back in on about the second try. He was very appreciative of our help. By the time he left, he was a lot more educated on camping than when he showed up, and thanked everyone for the help.

2015 F250 Super duty 6.2L full trailering pkg.
Loris, South Carolina.
rryman is offline   Reply With Quote