Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-28-2019, 07:21 PM   #1

Warranty Service, lengthy time

My 2019 24rbs has been with my local authorized Jayco warranty repair dealer/service provider, the one with the large US flag, for six weeks. I took it in to have the left rear tail light lense inspected and replaced. The lense had accumulated moisture on the inside.
Several delays were provided each with an excuse. Everything from not being able to find the part's part number to not knowing when Jayco would ship the replacement.

I anticipated this simple repair would be a pain, Is this lengthy repair time and excuses typical?

Just having to vent.

DR
Dmrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 09:09 PM   #2

Keyword here is camping world. I had the same issue after I purchased mine. I needed a slide adjusted that was not closing all the way on one end since unit was new. I did not see it during PDI because slides were open. Buy the time we were done with paper work they were closed. They told me to bring it by and they would do it while I waited. I made an appointment but when I got their they said they were to busy and I would need to leave it. After two weeks they would not even return my phone call. I drove to CW on a Fri. afternoon and asked to speak with the service manager and was told he was to busy to see me. I went to the sales room were their were many customers and started voicing my concerns to my salesman load enough so the other customers could here me. It only took about a minute for the service manager and sales manager to appear. I got my camper back the next week. That was my last trip to camping world.