Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-30-2019, 09:26 AM   #41

Brovo you are correct. I'm full time and have not rved the years you have yet but I really have nothing to say bad. With the exception of waking in different parks, meeting new people and the great views. Your going to have trouble, deal with it fix it, no big deal. RV people are kind helpful and we have a pretty good life style. Sure beats traveling and staying at motels.
Golf guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:37 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark of insanity View Post
Maybe start a forum where singles can meet up. My husband is not going to travel with me. He has made it very clear he will PT but not FT. So he is going to stay home while I go off on my own. Keep me posted on this. Sounds intriguing.
This is the second saddest thread I have read in the past few years. The other was a boater whose wife would rather be home hugging the dog than be with her hubby on the water.

In our case we are a team. There are a ton of things we each like to do but the other doesn't. We end up compromising. She does her things alone and I do mine. But in the end we do lots of things together, like boating and camping.

Als I can say is that if wifey took off camping by herself, you can be sure i'd have a girlfriend in my boat while she was gone.

Sorry if I'm being crude, but its just the reality of things.
gypsmjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:03 PM   #43

Why do we keep camping?? We have no other place to go. We sold our house and really don't miss it. We follow the weather and spend time in places we ordinarily wouldn't see. If we don't like a place we can leave and x it out of our places to stay book.
Life in the slow lane is still life.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:55 AM   #44

x2 on fixing it.

Maybe ya'll need to sell the sticks and bricks, go full time and then their will be less to fixing it...

E-9 Anchor Clanker
Full timers since 2010
2017 North Point 381 DLQS
2015 F-250 6.7 w/Timbrens
DonaandDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 10:24 AM   #45
Site Team

We chose this form of relaxation many years ago and still love it. It allows us to participate in many of our common interests, including hiking, kayaking, enjoying nature while in relative comfort and with our pets along.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:21 PM   #46
JOF Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by norty1 View Post
We chose this form of relaxation many years ago and still love it. It allows us to participate in many of our common interests, including hiking, kayaking, enjoying nature while in relative comfort and with our pets along.
Can me come with ya next time?