Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-23-2019, 12:20 PM   #1

2019 is already done! WHAT!?!?!

We ordered a 2019 Talon 403T just a couple weeks ago. Was told it would be March or May before we got it. OK. We had decided we wanted to make a change to the order and we wanted to get the MorRyde stairs.

Called the dealer to get the order changed and they told us it is already built and that it is in transportation. Can't change anything. Should be here in less than two weeks.

Wholly Crap!

We haven't had time to sell our Octane yet. We have a 273 that is mint. It is in the sales forum. If you are interested let me know. We can make a deal. :-)

Last time we ordered it took 15 weeks.
Octane2Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:43 PM   #2

They can build trailers quickly if they need to. My first one showed up with the wrong options after 4 months of waiting. After telling them I need a new one NOW, they put through an expedited build order and I had the new correct one in 3 weeks. The screw up actually pushed me from a 2013 into a 2014 since the changeover happened right in the middle of the problem, which was actually kind of nice.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:12 PM   #3

Dealer error

I guess they were looking at the wrong order. Ours isn't being built yet. We are happy about that as we did want to add the MorRyde stairs. I would rather have them added at the factory than have them done after the fact.

It also gives us more time to sell our Octane 273.

Whew! :-)
Old 01-23-2019, 04:31 PM   #4

Dealer can install the stairs when they get it. We do this all the time! Morryde stairs are becoming very popular. I installed them on my TT and love them. It takes 10min to install them if your not taking off the old stairs.
mia389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 05:41 PM   #5

Changes

As it turns out, I guess Jayco changed the interior at the beginning of the year and the Walnut that we ordered our trailer with is no longer available. Because of this they gave us the carpet for the garage and the morRyde stairs for free.