Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-23-2021, 02:23 PM   #1

2020 Seismic 4113 Main Slide Issues

Just picked up my 2020 Seismic 4113 after it being in the shop all summer waiting on parts to fix the hydraulic jacks. Got it home and the main slideout seems to be sticking at the rear side. The batteries were completely dead on the camper when we picked it up and I have it plugged into the house via and adaptor to get some juice. Also the fridge is currently out of the unit so not in its space in the slideout. Fridge had to be pulled for repair and is currently in my garage. Could this simply be a voltage issue? Anything else I can try or should be checking?
brentalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 05:48 AM   #2

Good morning,

Unfortunately I dont have any info to help with your slide issue but I do have a question if you are willing to share.

What was the issue with your landing gear?

I bought a 2020 4113 off of a guy and started living in it full time and I plan to pull it out west in the spring.

He didn’t know much of anything about this rig and their weren’t many issues but I am new to the RV world and trying to soak up as much as possible.

Thx!
Pvs9k is offline   Reply With Quote