Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-12-2019, 02:00 PM   #1

3 season ramp door

attempting to get 3 season door for my 313t dealer can not even get 1 as Lippert says my toy hauler does not have proper bracing for the door would sure like to have it. any suggestions Thanks
cubbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #2

I dont know why it needs bracing. It mounts to the walls at the back. I bought sum for my 413t and I know of a couple other people getting them for their talons. I had my dealer order for a seismic because my buddy has one and the opening measures the same. U may try that. Fyi, door r about $900 with screens. $200 to add the tinted glass. Plus shipping, which was another $200 to Oklahoma. Best upgrade so far! Especially after I get a 3rd ducted ac install in the next couple weeks. That will be run on a dedicated power cord and breaker box thou.
Brooksb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:36 PM   #3

If anything like the T32c I was trying to get the same thing but there is not enough clearance between happy-Jac bed and door when closed
dkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:04 PM   #4

Well I have a 413t and u said u have a 313t, so we have the same garage i believe. A 13 foot, correct?
I have have already bought and installed a 3 seasons door. I mounts to the side walls between the ramp and happy Jack couches. Just barely clearing the ramp barriers.
I took the factory pull down screen out and used the screws from that to install new doors.
Attached Thumbnails
20190630_154357.jpg  
Old 08-13-2019, 01:25 PM   #5

3 season patio door

yes I have 13 Ft garage. how does the door work does it swing out or fold need to get rzr in and out?
cubbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 05:28 PM   #6

The 2 center doors slide past and onto the outside of the 2 outer doors. Then there is a pull strap mounted at the top of each outer door that u pull and release the swing out latch. Doors wont open unless it has been slid over. They are really nice doors for sure. Best upgrade u can do in the garage by far.
And my doors have glass. Making them nicer than the ones on my buddies seizmic and my other buddies cyclone!
Old 03-19-2021, 12:21 PM   #7

Toy hauler door

What dealer did you order yours from? I cant find them anywhere for near that price. We bought our trailer from a private seller, not from a dealership so maybe that is why I am having such trouble locating one. I have been wanting to do this upgrade since we bought it. Thanks!
Wbsjlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 03:51 PM   #8

Bought from a dealer. I had them order for a seismic on the lot from lippert. Like $900 plus shipping for me. Dealers have a mark up. But they didn't charge me extra because it took twice as long to get plus, they owed me $ because of a deal when I bought mine that they wasn't able to fulfill....
Old 06-09-2023, 11:15 PM   #9

I’m looking for same. I have a Jayco Seismic 4113 and have been told I can’t order a door kit. Where did you purchase yours?
DJHorsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 07:53 AM   #10

Camping world ordered mine. U shouldn't have an issue as it was an offered option for ur camper. They should be able to order with ur vin number.
No instructions come with it. So while ur up there look at a model that already has it. Take pics!!
Very easy to install.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:09 AM   #11

3 season doors

Good morning everyone,
I have a 2015 Jayco Seismic 3210 5th wheel toy hauler. The unit was a year old when we bought it and came with the pull down screen only. I've talked with Jayco, (what a mistake), and gave them the last 8 of my VIN. They tell me there was no option for a 3 season door for this unit. I know there are options out there to complete what I want to install. Can anyone give me a good lead on finding this for my unit ? I spoke with Lippert and they don't have complete units, only parts. Any help will be appreciated.
Jafo is offline   Reply With Quote