Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-16-2017, 08:31 PM   #21

wheeldock.com is worth looking at. very good quality chock and has a couple different mounting options. when your front wheel is in chock, it stands up straight and aint going to tip over.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:19 PM   #22

Unloading your bike

for the short inseam people like me {33}.. Are you using another piece of wood at the bottom of ramp so when the rear wheel goes off ramp door your feet are not air born ? up until that point your flat footed walking your bike back. I'm just seeing what options are available and what people are doing. I see some nasty fall overs on you-tube. Instead of hauling a sxs in the back one w/e. Id like to haul my bike and go see the country side. thanks
Old 05-15-2017, 06:06 PM   #23

I have friends that use these:
https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Car.../BWMC2301.html

Locks the frame down.
Otty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:04 PM   #24

I have used the Condor for 2 years to haul my Ultra HD. It is expensive but worth every cent. Many vendors use them when servicing bikes at rallies. I would think that putting your bike in a condor and then use the tie downs from the floor to the bike, pulling one set forward and one set back should do it.
WIBLAZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:28 PM   #25

My solution

I solved the problem with a condor chock with a couple of modifications. I put eye bolts in all four corners and used wire rope and carabiners to secure to the tie-downs already in the floor. On the front cables I put chain tighteners in between for easy removal and insertion. They also keep enough tension on the cable so that the chock won't move. Once I drive the bike into the chock it also get strapped down.
Attached Thumbnails
Wheel Chock.jpg  
theracqueteer is offline   Reply With Quote