Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-07-2018, 05:18 AM   #1

Jayco 4113

Sent a PM to a couple members who had recently purchased the 4113, but thought I would throw it out here as well.

We have looked at the Fuzions, Cyclones, Momentums and came across the Jayco 4113, love the floorplan and storage......don't love the negative reviews and issues with the electric leveling.

We have read lots of reviews and quite frankly, based on reviews nobody builds a good toy hauler and if we don't want to be stuck with a lemon, we should ditch the full time idea...….but we are not that smart.

My hope is that many people are happy with their Toy Haulers, and to busy enjoying them to post about it...….so I guess my question. I really like the 4113, but after reading about them here, there is no way I am going to buy one...….grasping at the last straw, trying to make sure I am not passing on a good deal...….it is a new 2017, so the price should be reasonable, but I don't want a reasonably priced piece of junk...………...Is anybody happy with their 4113?
2PawsRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:51 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PawsRiver View Post
Sent a PM to a couple members who had recently purchased the 4113, but thought I would throw it out here as well.

We have looked at the Fuzions, Cyclones, Momentums and came across the Jayco 4113, love the floorplan and storage......don't love the negative reviews and issues with the electric leveling.

We have read lots of reviews and quite frankly, based on reviews nobody builds a good toy hauler and if we don't want to be stuck with a lemon, we should ditch the full time idea...….but we are not that smart.

My hope is that many people are happy with their Toy Haulers, and to busy enjoying them to post about it...….so I guess my question. I really like the 4113, but after reading about them here, there is no way I am going to buy one...….grasping at the last straw, trying to make sure I am not passing on a good deal...….it is a new 2017, so the price should be reasonable, but I don't want a reasonably priced piece of junk...………...Is anybody happy with their 4113?
If you have researched all the above and keep coming back to 4113 then order one with Hydraulic leveling. There is an unpublished option for hydraulics per GM @ CW in ABQ, $2000 retail. However that doesn't fix the Schwenteck problem, fiberglass cracking, and in general quality issues of todays RV's. If you order one pricing should be reasonable, dealer has no flooring cost etc. Be sure to add dual pane windows, disc brakes and 3 rd AC for garage. Don't buy anything off the lot! Don't have any idea where your planning to fulltime but I would also add extreme weather PKG for heated tanks.
2015 Jayco Sesimic 4212 Extreme Weather Package, Dual Pane Windows, Side and rear Patios, 480 watt Zamp Solar Pkg, 6 - 6 volt AGM batteries, Residential Fridge, custom Dishwasher, 5500 watt Onan and lot of problems.
https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/m...albums843.html Check this out.
https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...s-34672-3.html
Loboclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:39 AM   #3

First, you get what you want, get the deal you think is fair, and be happy. The rest of the world be damned. But with that said, I have a 2017 4114 and absolutely LOVE it. I think most of us happy folks don't have too much to say. But I will bitch up a storm the first chance I get!! This is my second RV (which by no means makes me an expert) but I did go into this one with a more critical eye. Did a thorough walk through (to the point of aggravating the dealer as we were there until after 6 PM, started at 2) to ensure I identified all I could. This is crucial. Then made an agreement with the dealer that I was going camping the next weekend and ANYTHING else I found would be added to the fix it list (nothing found was major). I am a little frustrated as it has taken about 4 months to get all the pieces in to do the work. But I should be taking it in in the next week or so to accomplish all the work in 1 stay. No manufacturer is perfect and they have an acceptable failure rate. But they get a lot more right than they do wrong. But again, you make up your own mind and be happy!
asahoffman is offline   Reply With Quote