Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-01-2021, 05:48 AM   #1

Jayco Seismic Furnace Question

We used our furnace for the first time and was having some problems. Hoping others have some experience to share. When activating the furnace only option while plugged into power we noticed that in the furnace mode the roof units kicked in as well. Is that normal? We also noticed that the burner was trying to light but was only clicking. We have the JAYCOMMAND system in our 4125. Thanks in advance for any help.
Tiremans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 12:45 PM   #2

do you have the heat pump option with your AC units? If so, they work in conjunction with the furnace, as they have heating elements in them.
atlantaM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 12:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantaM3 View Post
do you have the heat pump option with your AC units? If so, they work in conjunction with the furnace, as they have heating elements in them.
Thank you. I think everything is working as it should now. It does have the heat pump option and when I run in heat only mode the ac fan still runs to circulate air. Works well though.
Tiremans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 01:23 PM   #4

I have a 21 Seismic 4113. I don't have a heat pump. My main AC kicks on when my furnace is in. I assume it helps circulate the air throughout the coach.
Seismic4113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 02:20 PM   #5

You can turn the AC fans off. In the heat setting in the BMpro. Turning the fan setting off will stop the AC fans.
Dbunke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 08:01 AM   #6

You can't turn off fan on main if you do not have a heat pump
Old 10-17-2022, 08:10 AM   #7

If you update the BMpro software the function of turning the fan on and off will be available. I do not have a heat pump and can do it.
Dbunke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 11:36 AM   #8

Thanks for the insite. My system had not been updated in a while.
Old 11-09-2022, 08:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiremans View Post
We used our furnace for the first time and was having some problems. Hoping others have some experience to share. When activating the furnace only option while plugged into power we noticed that in the furnace mode the roof units kicked in as well. Is that normal? We also noticed that the burner was trying to light but was only clicking. We have the JAYCOMMAND system in our 4125. Thanks in advance for any help.
Hey yes I just bought a toy hauler it’s doing the same. Did you get answer? It’s under warranty and I’m having a hell of a time finding someone that wants to do the warranty work within the next few days because it’s supposed to snow tomorrow so I am going to be frozen inside of it
Veteran wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 09:15 PM   #10

Furnace won't stay on Propane

Hi we have a 2019 jayco seismic toy hauler. We turn the heater to propane, and it shuts off. The tanks are full. Our propane stove works and our water heater are both working on propane. Any thoughts?
C Strong is offline   Reply With Quote