Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-30-2022, 08:30 AM   #21

One more possible source that I forgot about.

https://www.camperid.com/faucets-parts.html
Old 09-30-2022, 08:31 AM   #22

I highly doubt that whatever bottom of the barrel sink faucet that Jayco installed at the factory is designed to be interchangeable. I'm sure its a generic piece of plastic of marginal quality to start with.

I bought an entire replacement high neck faucet from Amazon last year for about $15. Changed it at the campground one afternoon last fall. I don't think its worth the aggravation to find the brand, just to find that it doesn't help you locate a replacement spout anyways. Its not a Pfister or Peerless with interchangeable parts.

Buy a replacement one of much better quality and change it yourself, you clearly have the abilities.
spoon059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 08:49 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadGramps View Post
I have only been talking to Jayco Corporate. They sent me to a dealership. The dealership had no idea.
So I'm wondering why send me to a dealership if Jayco Corporate oversees everything and the dealer only sells them.
Jayco should know but I'm pretty certain that this has to do with $ and only $.

Gramps
I highly doubt that neither Jayco or your dealer knows or have recorded which faucets were installed in your rv. Most are standard sizes, pretty reasonable to replace the whole assembly. I've done it, the worst part is trying to tweak my old body into uncomfortable positions under cupboards or kitchen islands.

2022 Jayco 28.5 RSTS
Yooper906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 09:02 AM   #24

Ah, your problem becomes clearer as you provide useful information. Durafaucet is a popular RV faucet manufacturer, as well.

Here is the current catalog:
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...r+Catalog2.pdf
madmaxmutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 07:28 PM   #25

Was finally contacted by Jayco

They say the faucet on my TT TH is:

Manufacturer – Patrick-Dehco #222010

Never heard of them but will search them out to see if they make alternate spouts.

Thanks
Gramps
DadGramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 07:44 PM   #26

Quote:
They say the faucet on my TT TH is:

Manufacturer – Patrick-Dehco #222010

Never heard of them but will search them out to see if they make alternate spouts.

Thanks
Gramps
Patrick Industries owns multiple RV parts manufacturers and suppliers.
Old 10-01-2022, 03:03 AM   #27

Quote:
Thanks much but none of this helps. My faucet works great. I just want to remove the gooseneck and go to a straight or slightly upward kitchen sink faucet spout.

The spout only, not the entire fixture.

If a total replacement is what I wanted to do I would just go to the supply house and use my plumbing license and get a replacement fixture. I'm a retired plumber now for 20 years.

I just want to change out the spout for a differint type. I need the brand.
They don't seem to know.

Cya and thanks.
Gramps
What chance do the rest of us have when a plumber can't figure out RV plumbing?

If you don't mind a question from a novice at plumbing. If I was a customer with that issue would you recommend a complete replacement or swapping the parts? My guess is the labor savings in a complete swap are greater than the part savings. But if you're retired, like to tinker, the spout swap is more enjoyable.

Thank you
TaftCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 06:27 AM   #28
Site Team

I love to tinker but would and have not spent 15 minutes worrying about the Phoenix faucets on my rig. No customer support. I disconnected all of them the first time they started giving me problems, replaced them with mid level fixtures. Threw the old ones in the trash and moved on.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 09:28 AM   #29

Well gotta post better I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norty1 View Post
I love to tinker but would and have not spent 15 minutes worrying about the Phoenix faucets on my rig. No customer support. I disconnected all of them the first time they started giving me problems, replaced them with mid level fixtures. Threw the old ones in the trash and moved on.
I gotta post better I guess.

Have no problem with any fixture in the rv. They all work perfectly. I just don't like the gooseneck and would rather have a straight out and slightly upward spout. Personal preference. In fact I have had almost zero issues with any Jayco I have owned over the past 40 years. I believe the ones I have bought new were really built pretty well.

I'd rather spend 3 minutes replacing the gooseneck if I ever find a replacement than spend an hour or two replacing the whole fixture since I just got knee replacements and nerve ablation in my lumbar area L3-S1.
Plus osteoarthritis has moved in without paying rent.

So, I am on a hiatus from bending and stooping and getting on my knees (which may never happen without knee pads and a foam pillow) untill the docs tell me different. It'll be another year from now as I am told.

But thanks much! Isn't it ridiculous that a simple brand name, model number and such is so difficult to get?

I asked for a build sheet for my RV and am hopeful they will send one. Then I'll have all the info I may ever need, I hope.

Gramps
DadGramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 11:21 AM   #30

I keep telling these dang youngsters at work, knee pads are cheaper than knee replacement.
Old and soft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 12:33 PM   #31

Following is from Jayco Parts via my email question regarding my 2022 Precept 31UL faucets. I agree with others: just replace the whole thing. You can't get parts from Patrick-Dehco nor can I find a parts breakdown. Residential is the way to go (if it fits.):

Trailer faucets manufactured by Patrick-Dehco.
Components not normally available separately.

Kitchen Faucet:
0340604- FAUCET,KITCHEN GOOSENECK SINGLE HANDLE PULL DOWN BLACK MATTE STYLE.
*Patrick-dehco part number is 231039.

Lavatory/bathroom faucet:
03348477- FAUCET, LAVATORY SINGLE LEVER BLACK SINGLE HOLE BASIN WITH BRAIDED SUPPLY LINE STY.
DEHCO part number 235052.

NOT our shower faucet:
2017480- FAUCET,SHOWER 4 DOUBLE LEVER HANDLE BLACK PLASTIC. Patrick-dehco part number is 235047

Dexter Shower door/frame:
2006331-DOOR,ENTR CRM #4733 T60 EXT 28.25X80.50 RAD SM RH BFF PH GLOBAL RTRY LCH BLK SGL WDO 20X35 5701 FRLSS DKGRA,LGE WDO GARN INTR INTEG STRUT W/SCR COV. *dexter door 10255356

The beginning numbers are our part numbers if you are needing to order anything you can go to your local authorized jayco dealer and they will place the order for you and provide you with pricing as we are not set up to sell direct
FIREBALLXL5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 12:46 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREBALLXL5 View Post
Following is from Jayco Parts via my email question regarding my 2022 Precept 31UL faucets. I agree with others: just replace the whole thing. You can't get parts from Patrick-Dehco nor can I find a parts breakdown. Residential is the way to go (if it fits.):
The sizes I've found to be standard. These OEM faucets are boxed into the Country from China. Patrick has no sales office or middle man, that will sell to a consumer. It keeps their costs way down. No service on the end user side makes a huge difference in costs, and that is what it's all about now.

Disagree? I've did a little research, and I'm willing to be corrected.

2022 Jayco 28.5 RSTS
Yooper906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 12:56 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcm157 View Post
I don't understand your anger over this. I wouldn't expect a dealer to know what you are asking. The faucets are for the most part cheap plastic throw aways. They are standard 4 inch bath and 8 inch kitchen spaced units. I have disassembled a few and I can tell you that they are not name brand faucets nor worth repairing if there is a problem.

The dealer has to look to see which one was installed in your RV. The same faucets were not installed in every RV!

Go buy a quality faucet and repair parts if ever needed will be available.
Retired chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 07:56 AM   #34

I’m curious as to why you want to know what brand it is.
'14 Denali XL
cekkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 10:31 AM   #35

Kitchen faucet

If you can wait till Black Friday, Lowes and Home Depot usually have some a great sale. They WILL interchange and are a lot less expensive than "trailer/RV " faucets.
BMW143 is offline   Reply With Quote