Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-21-2016, 05:27 PM   #1

Octane T30F and Toys your haulin?

I'm about to purchase a Octane T30F and was just wandering how many others had this model and what toys are you hauling in the garage. We picked this particular trailer b/c it has the garage space and amenities at a price that doesn't break our bank. We will be hauling a rzr 4 1000. Any one else hauling a 4 seat SxS?
mckenzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 03:01 PM   #2

Welcome to JOF. I went with the T32C because I do not need the length of garage area you require. I also wanted to accommodate the DH as best as I could and the 2 slides with my TH helped in that area regarding living space. I can't wait until we get the notification that our TH is ready for pick-up. I strongly suggest if you already hadn't done so, browse diligently here on this fabulous forum because there are many areas of improvement such as tire upgrades, TPMS, surge protection, generator suggestions, etc. which will assist in making your RV'ing experience much more safer, more comfortable, and more economical in the long run. There is such a wealth of experience here with the fabulous members you really can't go wrong. Here's wishing you and your family the best.
(2) Yamaha EF2000is Inverter Generators
House of Harview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:40 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenzm View Post
I'm about to purchase a Octane T30F and was just wandering how many others had this model and what toys are you hauling in the garage. We picked this particular trailer b/c it has the garage space and amenities at a price that doesn't break our bank. We will be hauling a rzr 4 1000. Any one else hauling a 4 seat SxS?
Just curious, where did you buy from ? thx
Old 05-24-2016, 08:05 AM   #4

@House of Harview -- thanks for the information!

@rcmike -- I ended up buying from RV-Max in Sherman. They were the only place with the trailer in stock that wanted to work with me on price.
mckenzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 06:04 AM   #5

30f

I just picked mine up 2 weeks ago. Was about 70 miles to the house empty. I put 3 can am outlander max 2 up atvs in and a couple of friends in the cab and went and weighed it. 20040 combined with just 10200 on the axles. The can ams fit nicely, but I have a regular size Honda too, so we took out the wall mounted couch and relocated the fire extinguisher onto the overhead cabinets, and now can load 4 atvs in the back.

I don't have weight distributing hitch, just a class V draw tight which is rated to 18000 lb. in weight carrying and 2000 lb tongue weight. For me towing seemed better loaded than unloaded.
Illmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:43 PM   #6
Tik

Bought a T30F this spring. We haul a wildcat 1000 in it and have some room to spare. Nice thing about the space is we don't have to move the 2 recliner chairs with the Cat. It's not much shorter than your 4 seater and rides super smooth.

Couldn't be happier with the purchase.
Tik is offline   Reply With Quote