Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #1

Seismic Built-in Dishwasher question

I'm looking to install one in my unit and wanting to see if anyone who has one can take a few pictures of the plumbing underneath the sink. The installation says to not connect the discharge hose above the height of the unit. In my Seismic 4113 the plumbing is above and I'm thinking it has to go there. I do need to cut up and move some plumbing but would like to see one before I start. Any help would be appreciated
CHV_FRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:50 AM   #2

Hope these help.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20180902_101024.jpg   IMG_20180902_101101.jpg   IMG_20180902_101128.jpg  
Old 09-02-2018, 09:28 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theracqueteer View Post
Hope these help.
Thank you! That is pretty much exactly what I did today. Your p-trap goes to the passenger side. With no dishwasher they take it the other way which leaves it in the way. I had to cut mine back and I epoxied a barb into the drain where yours is until I get a new continuous waste. I added an outlet in the cabinet and also added one in between the return vent and the panel in the living room. Found a lot I needed to fix too. Furnace tap was disconnected.

For your info on the passenger side under the control area inthe cabinet is the shutoff for the fridge. Have to make the platform tomorrow to set the dishwasher on and I should be done barring any leaks.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:31 PM   #4

Looking more at yours they changed a lot. Color interiors, sink is different and shallower and a little further right maybe. You have cubbyhole storage. Sure should use that.