Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #1

TV Mounting Octane 32H Questions

I was told at the dealership that I should have the dealership install my tv wall mount in my bedroom & garage. They said I could do it myself but if they do it it will be covered under warrenty if something is wrong. If I do it I am liable. I'm not an idiot when it comes to handy work. I have plenty of experience doing lots of things and I am sure I can figure this out. What is the risk really? Will I really void some part of my warrenty or am I just liable for doing it wrong?
JandVcruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 04:39 AM   #2

You will only be responsible for what you work on. If you drill through the side of the camper they are not covering it but if you hang in and tomorrow an axle breaks or the AC stops working they have to deal with it.
Go for it and don’t look back. I have yet to talk to an RV service writer that had any clue what they were doing anyway.
Just4toys is offline   Reply With Quote