Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-26-2019, 07:57 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizikpal View Post
JesseS,

I will look into the dog house and Fatmat. I have vinyl flooring all the way through so I will not be able to do the wheel wells (or did you do that from underneath?)
Yes, from underneath, the wheel wells are mostly wood covered with thin sheet metal, I cleaned it good, stuck on the fatmat, then used a heavy duty staple gun to reinforce the edges and some areas, hasn't come loose in 1.5 years, makes a big difference in road noise from the tires.
400 AH LiFePo4 house batt w/750 watts solar 40A charger & 2500 watt whole house Inverter.
2021 Ford Ranger 4X4 Toad
JesseS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 09:14 PM   #22

Send a message via Skype™ to Foretm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Francois View Post
Our 2016 Alante 26 AY has these exact same A/C symptoms. Starts out cooling very well. Output gradually gets warmer, then spontaneously alternates between cool and not-so-cool, but never the full-on cool felt at the outset. Our tech has concluded the controller board needs to be replaced. It is on backorder. We'll see.

Michael, did this resolve your issue?
Foretm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 11:36 AM   #23

It only takes Jayco 24 to 48 hours for their replies for warranty work. I have found dealers lying as to this process stating they are waiting on reply when they already had been given permission
Pokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:29 PM   #24

please let us know if this helps.
I am on my third round trying to get mine to work at Ford garage. ( 2018 alante 26x). First they thought Jayco part.they couldn't get before winter storage so had to get installed this spring. Not the issue. Next was compressor, Ford part. Still not fixed. Now they think it is HVAC thermostat but they can't get it so now have to take it to Jayco. Part number is A46-3122-030. I found one on Amazon. Thinking of getting the $35 part and trying it myself. History makes me skeptical it will fix it. At least so far all been warranty.
rkschul1 is offline   Reply With Quote